A change of scenery and some new blood...

badams30's Labyrinth Lord p=b-p game.

Moderator: badams30

Re: A change of scenery and some new blood...

Postby kjc » Mon May 11, 2015 3:13 pm

tumblingdice wrote:"Dutybound?" Badobus says in reply to Marcus' disgust. "Dutybound. Hah! I was dutybound once. Worst week of my life. Thank the gods for my sister Ethel's apple pies. Got me feeling back to normal in no time."

:lol: Nice!
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby tumblingdice » Mon May 11, 2015 4:09 pm

kjc wrote:
tumblingdice wrote:"Dutybound?" Badobus says in reply to Marcus' disgust. "Dutybound. Hah! I was dutybound once. Worst week of my life. Thank the gods for my sister Ethel's apple pies. Got me feeling back to normal in no time."

:lol: Nice!

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week. Try the werewolf.

Seriously, Kevin. Jorg has turned up, once again in human form, over at my game. We need you.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby kjc » Tue May 12, 2015 3:03 am

tumblingdice wrote:Seriously, Kevin. Jorg has turned up, once again in human form, over at my game. We need you.

ooc: Already there, hatin' on Thyatians!
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby greyarea » Fri May 15, 2015 4:41 pm

Marcus, paladin

It is settled. Let us get our last things attended to here and we are off. Ever been over the water, Grinkle? It should be an interesting experience.
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Fri May 15, 2015 5:50 pm

Grinkle shrugs at Marcus' question and says with a flourish and his characteristic toothy grin "My father tried to drown me once for getting beaten up by some kobolds."

Holgrim says between sips of ale and mouthfuls of food "Aye, we'll be ready when you need us."

Flamstred nods and smiles, "Excellent. I'll attend to the preparations and get back to you within the next two days to let you know when and where you'll be departing from. My thanks to you all."

Essentially that's it for tonight, you are free to socialize with your new colleagues, or call it a night. Flamstred retires for the evening, leaving the note with Marcus and the warning "Keep this safe." Food and ale are coming until you quit, so you can eat your fill, or as in the case of Holgrim, drink until your liver explodes...
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Sun May 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Nahin - Elf

Reading over the document he'll look up with a slight grin: This trip will likely prove to be exciting. He'll sit down and help himself to some more ale. Does anyone in our little group have any experience with boats and the like?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby badams30 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:38 am

Spanningtree wrote:Nahin - Elf

Reading over the document he'll look up with a slight grin: This trip will likely prove to be exciting. He'll sit down and help himself to some more ale. Does anyone in our little group have any experience with boats and the like?

Holgrim raises his tankard and says in a slightly slurred voice: "Aye, I've been to the 'Shaes a few times, a couple of them trips I paid my way as a deckhand... it's sometimes rough seas, 'specially this time of year, but smooth sailin', otherwise. I'm sure our employer won't scrimp on transportation for this journey. Least I hope not, anyways..."
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Thu May 21, 2015 11:25 pm

Nahin - Elf

I hope so too... well... I think I'll call it a night. How about you Marcus?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Fri May 22, 2015 2:43 pm

Marcus, paladin

Marcus gives Nahin a wry look. Um, thanks but I've got my own room.

He turns to Holgrim and smiles. Have I told you about the healing power of Torm...
greyarea

Postby tumblingdice » Sun May 24, 2015 12:53 pm

Badobus makes crude and awkward conversation with whoever chooses to engage him. Then he'll turn in.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

PreviousNext

Return to Forgotten Realms: Northlands of Adventure