Greyhawk OOC Chat

greyarea's P-B-P game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Greyhawk OOC Chat

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:04 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby Spanningtree » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:14 am

Sorry, things got pretty intense in the other PBP thread and still are for a bit by the looks of it. :shock: :D :shock:
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby connivingsumo » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:24 pm

Spanningtree wrote:Sorry, things got pretty intense in the other PBP thread and still are for a bit by the looks of it. :shock: :D :shock:

I'm just teasin :D It's all good - I'm the LAST person that should be criticizing about slow posts! :lol: :lol:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby greyarea » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:50 am

Speaking of slow posts, I'm sorry for my absence. Between family stuff, leaving my job, prepping to move, and the whole lot, I haven't kept up here as I was hoping to. I shall do better in the new year.
greyarea

Postby Spanningtree » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:05 am

greyarea wrote:Speaking of slow posts, I'm sorry for my absence. Between family stuff, leaving my job, prepping to move, and the whole lot, I haven't kept up here as I was hoping to. I shall do better in the new year.

Holy mackerel, that's a lot of stuff. I hope the move and job are for the good!
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby connivingsumo » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:34 pm

greyarea wrote:Speaking of slow posts, I'm sorry for my absence. Between family stuff, leaving my job, prepping to move, and the whole lot, I haven't kept up here as I was hoping to. I shall do better in the new year.

WOW - good luck on all of that! It's the Holiday Season anyway - I was just being playful since I had a spare few minutes. :D

connivingsumo

Postby JL Duncan » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:07 pm

No worries Grey.

Real life stuff gets in the way all the time.
JL Duncan

Postby badams30 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Good luck with everything, incl the move!
badams30

Postby greyarea » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:25 am

Spanningtree wrote:

The job is definitely for the better: a step up in my career at a great place. The move is to North Carolina, so it depends on what you think of that place, tho I hear it's nice.
greyarea

Postby connivingsumo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:28 am

greyarea wrote:
Spanningtree wrote:

The job is definitely for the better: a step up in my career at a great place. The move is to North Carolina, so it depends on what you think of that place, tho I hear it's nice.

Congrats!! :D :mrgreen:

connivingsumo

PreviousNext

Return to Enter the World of Greyhawk