Northwest Passage

greyarea's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Northwest Passage

Postby Spanningtree » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:23 am

Dieter - Mage

In response to Shae's idea: Hmmm... I like your thinking... but what if the heat destroys weapons and or armor? I guess we could sacrifice something.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby badams30 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:57 am

Spanningtree wrote:Dieter - Mage o'rama

Dieter will head back to the group with Castinus. Grimes, I am not sure what Wave does for you but, do you think you could use it to control the water from the pit we crossed earlier? Maybe use the water to "flush" us down the hallway?..... Just an idea.... he will say massaging his chin.

Grimes taps Wave on the floor and says "I'm afraid I can't do that with it. There isn't anything that Wave can do to help us with this dilemma." Grimes smirks and says "Unless a big fish controls this. I could command him to stop." Grimes then speaks telepathically with everyone in the party and says "and I can talk to you in your heads. Neat, huh?"

Grimes stands by, chest puffed out, Wave at the ready, thinking thoughts of happy little fish, and Poseidon smiling on the fate of dim witted halflings....
badams30

Postby greyarea » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Whelm flies through the air, hurled by Dandy the dwarf cleric, and ricochets off the plates, making a loud noise but not damaging them that you can tell.
greyarea

Postby tumblingdice » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:58 pm

"Argh!" Castinus says to Grimes, trying in vain to block his ears. "Don't do that unless you have to."
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Furuk walks halfway down the hall, in full armor, to help Castinus and Dieter examine the plates. The heat does not seem to affect him.
greyarea

Postby Spanningtree » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:39 am

Dieter - Mage

Arching an eyebrow as he looks at Furuk: Furuk, are your armor and weapons magic in nature?
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:49 am

Furuk responds, My plate mail isn't magic, but my shield and swords are. I've also got these rings and some potions.
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes says as quietly as he can muster yet loud enough to hear "While you are down there, see if you can find any off switch for this." Grimes keeps a watchful eye behind them, wary of what is surely a trap of some sort. He shakes his head looking at those still on his side of the plates and says "Nothing good will come of this hall."
badams30

Postby greyarea » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Furuk walks down the hall looking for a switch of some sort. He gets to the room and then returns. No switch that I see.

The heat off of his armor is blazing hot -- you can feel it from many feet away.
greyarea

Postby Spanningtree » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:59 pm

Dieter - Mage

Hmmm... Furuk, could you stand over there? Motioning toward the room beyond the hall. Grimes, can you come forward, alone? He will say to Grimes. Maybe it's the heat they give off?
Spanningtree

PreviousNext

Return to Skull Mountain