Skull Mountain Redux

greyarea's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Skull Mountain Redux

Postby badams30 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:28 am

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes nods at Aquire's words and says "We could try another passage to see if it yields more immediate results, eh?"

OOC: No preference either way. We can continue (if we stay in this passage area, maybe toward the A2 direction?) or go back out and to another passage? The next passage to the right?
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:15 am

Dieter - Mage

Okay Grimes, good as any.... lets have a look. Sinister stuff is where you find it.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:55 pm

Nice labyrinth, lord

More corridors to explore, should you dare. (Dare! Dare!)

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 46/46
--Dandy 33/33 < CLW x6, Bless, Hold Person, Find Traps, Augury, Silence 15'r, Glyph of Warding, Remove Curse, Dispel Magic, Speak With the Dead, Protection from Evil 10' radius, CSW, Lower water >
Castinus 34/34
--Furuk 59/59
Dieter 31/31 < lightning bolt, fumble, magic missile x2, sleep, continual light, stinking cloud, slow x2, Evard's black tentacles >
--Acquaire
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:58 pm

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes cautiously moves with the others, and as the party pauses he motions north (A4) and says "That way?"

OOC: No clue as to which way to go, just assuming since we moved into these caverns from the south heading north (I guess) thinking that North is the way to our goal. Then again, I've no clue.
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:41 am

OCC: Hey gents, off for a Christmas holiday. Going back to where I was born, Montana. Taking the little guy and wife with me to see family. NPC as needed. Merry Christmas to all of you and have a great New Years! I really enjoy playing with all of you!! :D :D
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby tumblingdice » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:40 am

Castinus scowls at the number of options available to him. "We should rig up a rope, so we can trace our steps back," he says, all the while keeping alert for traps.

OC: A4 is fine with me.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:56 am

The party heads north, watching for traps along the way. It's slow work but you find something this time.

Acquaire holds the light source high to illuminate the cave, but then curls a lip in disgust.

This large high-domed cave is covered with bat guano. The floor is inches deep in the stuff, and you can see many beetles and a few normal rats scurrying away from you as you enter. The sound of flowing water comes from somewhere in the north end of the place.

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 46/46
--Dandy 33/33 < CLW x6, Bless, Hold Person, Find Traps, Augury, Silence 15'r, Glyph of Warding, Remove Curse, Dispel Magic, Speak With the Dead, Protection from Evil 10' radius, CSW, Lower water >
Castinus 34/34
--Furuk 59/59
Dieter 31/31 < lightning bolt, fumble, magic missile x2, sleep, continual light, stinking cloud, slow x2, Evard's black tentacles >
--Acquaire
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes makes a pained expression and shakes his head. "Awww, I hate poop. And I'm so short, I'm that much closer to it than you tall ones. Dang." He squints and tries to make out the ceiling. Can we see it? He says quietly pointing up "Eh, fellas... we need to see what's up there before we proceed. Stirring up a bunch of pooping bats or whatever is up there might be a bad idea."

OOC: Leery of proceeding till we can see the whole room.
badams30

Postby Craigers07 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:13 am

Furuk - Fighter

Furuk stops and lifts his forearm up to cover his nose.

"Maybe we should check out the rest of the area to the south before coming back here."

He returns to the passage to get away from the smell and waits to see what the others want to do.
Craigers07

Postby merias » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:58 pm

Dandy, Dwarf Cleric

"Aye, let's not go in there until we have to," Dandy says.
merias

PreviousNext

Return to Skull Mountain