The Deathomancer (for LL)

This forum is for any small member projects (new monsters, magic items, etc.). Members may request a full forum for special large projects, and this will be considered.

Re: The Deathomancer (for LL)

Postby Blood axe » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:43 pm

drizzit wrote:i mean no offense :) thank you for helping me and you've not been wrong in your pointers im just saying all help is appreciated and who ever would like to debate can do so without prejudice :) but i agree on the OP i nerfed a few other things as well. thank you you blood axe i do appropriate your help and value your word's as i see alot of your comments around here :) did not mean to sound like a ass or a prick sorry im a bad typer :(

Oh, no - just the opposite. I didnt want you to think I was being overly-critical. I didnt want to insult you. I just wanted to help you kick some ideas around and fine tune your submission.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby drizzit » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:48 pm

i wrote that hoping not to insult you lol im not taking offense to any of this :) and i some what enjoy over criticism but i swear you are helping im not offended and i am not trying to offend you :P
"I now view my long road as a search for truth in my own heart, in the world around me,
and in the bigger questions of purpose and of existence. How does one define good and evil." - Drizzt Do'Urden (full name Drizzt Daermon N'a'shezbaernon)
drizzit

Postby Blood axe » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 pm

OK. Big hug!! :D
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby drizzit » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:04 pm

this is how you now it might be a good day today. online hugs in the LL society. :)
"I now view my long road as a search for truth in my own heart, in the world around me,
and in the bigger questions of purpose and of existence. How does one define good and evil." - Drizzt Do'Urden (full name Drizzt Daermon N'a'shezbaernon)
drizzit

Postby Agrippa » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:46 pm

For this class's spell list I'd take some inspiration from the Charms linked to here. Considering that these resistance Charms are meant largely for the Midnight Caste they make sense as clerical spells. A handful could even be adapted as class abilities.
Agrippa

Postby drizzit » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:27 pm

ganna check them out in greater depth in not to long but they look promising and i figured as a Deathomancer your still a cleric just specializing in the dark magics, you gain some cool stuff but i figured you will still have the ability to use most cleric spells the exception being spells of pure good or something like that and obliviously people don't seem to except PC's or any of such a craft in the common goodly world's. but if your interested in making some on your dark spells thread id vary much appreciate it an will post up anything else i make here.
drizzit

Postby Agrippa » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:53 pm

I'll get to work on some more dark magic once the Exalted Wiki gets back to normal. Maybe then I'll get to work on converting some of the game's sorcery.
Agrippa

Postby drizzit » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:01 pm

thank you and the charms are cool im ganna mess with a few then post some result's. thanks for the links and your time Agrippa.
drizzit

Postby Agrippa » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:05 pm

You're welcome drizzt.
Agrippa

Postby drizzit » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Fixed the armor I didn't know how crazy a cleric is >.> able to use and cast through whatever they please. Damn devine magic and what not. So ill just make a class that allows them to use piercing weapons and summonable familiar's... :D
drizzit

PreviousNext

Return to Open Workshop