The Savage AfterWorld

This area is for people to discuss and/or advertise their blogs. Material for sale should be advertised in the Advertisements forum.

The Savage AfterWorld

Postby sniderman » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Don't forget to stop by The Savage AfterWorld for all of your Mutant Future needs! New mutations! New races! New creatures! New adventures! (And regular visits from one of our favorite post-apocalyptic cartoon barbarians...)

Updates and announcements will be posted in this thread. Thanks!
sniderman

Re: The Savage AfterWorld

Postby Dyson Logos » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Seriously, this is the place to go, you mutant scum!
Dyson's Dodecahedron
an RPG blog with a butt-load of maps
Dyson Logos

Postby Mangus » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:25 am

Sniderman,

Always interesting and useful stuff at the Savage AfterWorld! Keep up the great work, man!

Shane
Swords Against the Outer Dark -- Where Sword & Sorcery Gaming Meets Cthulhiana and Yog-Sothothery

Facebook / Twitter
Mangus

Postby sniderman » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:18 pm

I'm going to be away for the next week for the holidays. However, I've set up a few scheduled posts at The Savage AfterWorld for the next few days to celebrate the season, so be sure to visit Dec. 23, 24, and 25. You'll likely see:

- A freshly updated Thundarr sourcebook celebrating the one-year anniversary of its initial release.
- A new "abominable" psionic creature roaming the arctic wastelands
- A powerful red-suited NPC who terrorizes villages one night a year. "You better watch out," indeed.

Take care and Merry Christmas!
sniderman

Postby sniderman » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:38 pm

As I try to get back into the swing of regular posting, I have a few new things to share this week:

- Thundarr Thursdays have returned! This week, meet the One-Eye, a cyclops-like mutant straight out of Jason and the Argonauts!
- Crawling out of the ocean's depths is a creature with the head of a Great White and the body of a giant squid? What? A sharktopus? Why, that's just absurd. Meet the Octoshark. It's MUCH worse.
- And Sunday morning, I wanted to give Mutant Lords a new Dangerous Encounter to vex their players with. I'm running two Mutant Future games for Gen Con, but I bowed out of running a third. So presented Sunday is the third adventure I *would* have run this summer. Tomorrow, you'll meet "The Cult of the Red Band."
sniderman

Postby sniderman » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:41 am

If you think Brain Lashers are bad, wait'll you meet who -- or what -- they answer to:

The Brain Lord, a new creature at The Savage AfterWorld.
sniderman

Postby Agrippa » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:06 am

Looking through your blog, mostly your racial options like barbarian and sorcerer. With that said I'd like use the but with some modifications, of course. I might like some help with that tomorrow or the day after if you're interested.
Last edited by Agrippa on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Agrippa

Postby sniderman » Thu May 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Meet Feldspar. He runs the village of Little Rock with an iron fist. Well, a "stone fist" anyway.

Feldspar and the rest of the Geologian race can be found lumbering around The Savage AfterWorld...
sniderman

Postby sniderman » Sat May 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Would you like a customizable GM screen? Are you a cheap bastard? If the answers to these questions are a resounding "Yes!", then try your hand at creating one of your own "Customizable "Do-It-Yourself-You-Cheap-Bastard" Gamemaster's Screen!" Fully illustrated instructions available at The Savage AfterWorld.

From this:

To this:
sniderman

Postby sniderman » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 pm

As The Savage AfterWorld prepares to celebrate its second anniversary of mutants and mayhem, we're giving away a host of Mutant Future-related prizes to the Followers of the blog. Up for grabs are:

- A brand-new softcover copy of the Mutant Future rulesbook
- A brand-new softcover copy of the Apocalypse Tech Report supplement for Mutant Future
- A brand-new set of Nuke Dice from Q-Workshop
- And three Radioactive Waste dice cups to hold your radioactive randomizers!

Want to be in the running to score one of these items? Check out The Savage AfterWorld for details. The drawing will be held on June 17 - our second anniversary of goin' live. Good luck!
sniderman

Next

Return to Bloggers