Postby Craigers07 » Mon May 09, 2016 4:35 am

Furuk - Fighter

Furuk pats Dandy on the back.

"Thanks for the healing my friend."
Craigers07

Re: Skull Mountain Redux

Postby badams30 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:59 am

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes waits patiently giving Dandy a hearty pat on the back as well. "I don't know how many times I'd have been worm food if not for you, ol' buddy." Grimes listens intently for any signs of combat or shenanigans.
badams30

Postby merias » Mon May 09, 2016 12:08 pm

"Eh, think nothin' of it. Now let's get on with savin' the world," Dandy says.
merias

Postby greyarea » Mon May 09, 2016 8:12 pm

PM sent
greyarea

Postby tumblingdice » Wed May 11, 2016 3:02 pm

You hear footsteps, and then Castinus suddenly blinks into view.

"All right, everyone, listen up," he says in a low voice. "There's a three-headed beast in the other room. He saw us all the first time, and though he's quite chatty, he's also quite hungry. I told him about our quest to end the eternal winter, and I must have made a good impression on him. He told me there's a stairway down to the lower level, which we can get to through either passage in the back of his cavern. We have to promise not to touch his treasure, and send anything that looks like food his way. In exchange, he'll grant us safe passage through the room. What do you think?"
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby badams30 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:16 pm

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes recovers his ring from Castinus and says "Nice work. Three headed? Well, if he's happy to not eat us, that's pretty good. You don't think he'll double cross us, do you?"

OOC: Not sure what the beast is, but I say we hurry and get through the place.
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Wed May 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Dieter - Mage

Very nice Castinus! I think we should take the creatures offer and descend as soon as possible.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby merias » Thu May 12, 2016 10:55 am

"Aye, good work, Casty," Dandy says. "Let's head through 'n down."
merias

Postby tumblingdice » Thu May 12, 2016 2:44 pm

Castinus turns the lead the group back into the chamber. "Follow me," he says. "And don't touch anything!"
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Thu May 12, 2016 3:19 pm

The party returns to the rainbow cavern.

The tunnel opens up to another high-ceilinged cave. This high-domed cavern displays a rainbow of colors on its walls and floor. Even the many stalactites above hang like colored icicles. Various mineral deposits in the rock have seeped into frozen curtains, cascades, and many fantastic shapes. The floor has numbers of humps and stalagmites of varied hue and strange form. In the center of the chamber is a heap of coins and metal bars.

Now astride the heap of treasure is a majestic beast: the gorgimera Chossos, a monster that resembles a chimera but has lion, dragon, and gorgon heads. The lion head seems to want to pounce but the other two seem to just watch you warily. You return with your friends. Tell me, which one are you that negotiates so well? Surely, not one of the short ones? booms the dragon head in Common.

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 26/58
--Dandy 33/33 < Bless, Hold Person, Find Traps, Silence 15'r, Glyph of Warding, Remove Curse, Dispel Magic, Speak With the Dead, Protection from Evil 10' radius, Lower water >
Castinus 34/34
--Furuk 48/59
Dieter 31/31 < Magic Missile x 3, Sleep, Levitate, Phantasmal force, Stinking cloud, Lightning bolt x 2, Water breathing, Evard's black tentacles, Dimension door >
--Acquaire
greyarea

PreviousNext

Return to Skull Mountain