Anything new coming?

For discussion of the zombie survival horror game.

Anything new coming?

Postby Blood axe » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:11 am

Anything new in the works for ROTWORLD?? How about a book with some short scenarios and some pre generated characters?
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Re: Anything new coming?

Postby sniderman » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:42 pm

Dan discussed his plans for upcoming Goblinoid Games/Pacesetter materials in the coming months:

viewtopic.php?p=54933#p54933

Just been delayed the last 6 months or so but Tim Snider and are are in the selection/editing phase of a new monster book for Cryptworld, should be released in the first quarter of 2015. I still need to talk to Tim about the particulars but we will also likely release a book of shortish adventures for Cryptworld, authored by Tim. I also intend to do a Kickstarter for a combined LL/AEC, within the first half of 2015 but no firm date set, depends how these other projects go. I'm not looking out yet beyond these things but I always have ideas and things around. I have some Labyrinth Lord manuscripts (adventures) already written and paid for that I need to finish editing to get ready for publication, so that is in the pipeline as well. Certainly more to come but these are the most immediate things.
sniderman

Postby Blood axe » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:23 pm

I saw that. No mention of Rotworld. Was hoping for a dedicated Rotworld release.
Blood axe

Postby sniderman » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:53 pm

It's not for Rotworld, but there was a GORE scenario released by Goblinoid Games based on Night of the Living Dead. It's very cool if you haven't picked it up yet. Updating the stats for Rotworld should be fairly simple. (Actually a Rotworld supplemental update to the scenario would be nifty.)

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/2 ... sited?it=1
sniderman

Postby Blood axe » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Thanks Sniderman. I have it. Was hoping there would be some plans for a future release.
Blood axe

Postby Goblinoid Games » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Blood axe wrote:Thanks Sniderman. I have it. Was hoping there would be some plans for a future release.

I've been thinking about a few things. One is a series of short adventures (not written, still just an idea). Another thing I actually started but have a lot yet to do is a set of charts for more specific things you would find when out scavenging. Sort of like LL treasure tables for specific situations.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby Blood axe » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:04 am

Goblinoid Games wrote:
Blood axe wrote:Thanks Sniderman. I have it. Was hoping there would be some plans for a future release.

I've been thinking about a few things. One is a series of short adventures (not written, still just an idea). Another thing I actually started but have a lot yet to do is a set of charts for more specific things you would find when out scavenging. Sort of like LL treasure tables for specific situations.

Sounds good, I hope it will be in 2015.
Different descriptions of Zombies, perhaps things they may still be carrying. What loot, items may be found in certain buildings. A few short scenarios, Maybe a list of pregen NPCs. Stuff like that.
Blood axe

Return to ROTWORLD