Who wants Thundarr?

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

Who wants Thundarr?

Postby sniderman » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:29 am

A Thundarr the Barbarian print, I mean...

I purchased this great 18 x 24 print from illustrator [img=http://www.jasonlenox.com/]Jason Lennox[/img] about a year ago, and it's held a place of honor on my gameroom wall. However, wall space is getting maxed out and I need to make some hard choices as to what stays. So I need to part with this great piece, and I plan to give it away to someone here on the Mutant Future forum. But I want to make sure it goes to a true fan of the show, so I shall mail this signed print away to the first person who can post an answer to the following Thundarr trivia question:

"In what way did the singer of 'Werewolves of London' appear in the show? (Be as specific as you can.)"

Good luck!
sniderman

Re: Who wants Thundarr?

Postby Blood axe » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:55 am

In the episode " The Brotherhood of the Night" the leader of the werewolves is called Lord Zevon, named after musician Warren Zevon & his song " Werewolves of London."

I think Im the second biggest fan of Thundarr on this site. (you being first obviously)
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby sniderman » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:57 am

Blood axe wrote:In the episode " The Brotherhood of the Night" the leader of the werewolves is called Lord Zevon, named after musician Warren Zevon & his song " Werewolves of London."

I think Im the second biggest fan of Thundarr on this site. (you being first obviously)

And that's the answer I was gunnin' for. You got yourself some Thundarr wall art! PM on the way!
sniderman

Postby seneschal » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Rats! Missed the contest. On the other hand, the one I'm really a fan of is ... Ariel. :oops:
seneschal

Return to Mutant Future