Need help adapting two demons.

This forum is for any small member projects (new monsters, magic items, etc.). Members may request a full forum for special large projects, and this will be considered.

Need help adapting two demons.

Postby Agrippa » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:18 pm

I'd appreciate some help adapting a few creatures, demons mostly, to LL/Rules Cyclopedia
Neomah, The Weavers of Flesh
Note: While the Wiki article says a neomah "will play courtesan to anyone willing to pay the price: a piece of flesh. However, they will not participate in killing.", its implied elsewhere the neomah will not couple with unwilling partners. They're Exalted's version of succubae and the primary reason for a number of non-deific kaiju walking about. They also act as midwives and fertility doctors when requested.

Erymanthoi, The Blood Apes
Agrippa

Re: Need help adapting two demons.

Postby Agrippa » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:29 am

So then, does anyone have any thoughts on how to adapt these two creatures? I was thinking about giving neomahs fleshwarping (grafts, monster making and healing), perhaps in the form of spells, minor shapeshifting on par with the X-Men's Mystique and illusion creation. I'm even considering a neomah class. Eryomanthoi are basically just big brutes who like to beat things, including fellow demons, to death with their fists. They make great trackers, guards and shock troops.
Agrippa

Return to Open Workshop