LL Referee Screen PDF

For discussion of all things Labyrinth Lord.

LL Referee Screen PDF

Postby Brad » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:03 pm

I backed the Kickstarter years ago and have a physical LL screen, but am loathe to keep using it due to some serious wear. Does anyone know of a PDF version of the screen that I could print on cardstock? I really don't want to scan in my own if something out there already exists.
Brad

Re: LL Referee Screen PDF

Postby Goblinoid Games » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:37 pm

I can probably adapt it for PDF but would have to break the outer image into three chunks. Not sure how that would look once printed. I also have some stock left over, not a lot but some. I've been meanign to put those up for sale.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby Hagakuri » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:53 pm

Please let us know when they are going up for sale. I have been trying to find one of these.
Hagakuri

Postby Brad » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:36 pm

Goblinoid Games wrote:I can probably adapt it for PDF but would have to break the outer image into three chunks. Not sure how that would look once printed. I also have some stock left over, not a lot but some. I've been meanign to put those up for sale.

Might not look so hot with margins, but I was more interested in the actual tables more than anything, so not a big deal to me. I backed this KS:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14 ... -gm-screen

and the PDF just has two full sized pages. To be honest, I'd rather it was broken up. Dan, if you put this on DTRPG, I'm sure plenty of people would buy it.
Brad

Return to Labyrinth Lord