Monster: Thoul

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Monster: Thoul

Postby knightvision » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Hi Guys,

I want to use this monster in an upcoming adventure. I'm not sure if it's OGL or not. Do I just cite Wizard (TSR) for the monster? :?:
Website/blog: Knightvisiongames.com
KVG produces Labyrinth Lord adventure modules. Check out the blog and Twitter feed to stay connected.
Twitter: @kvgames
knightvision

Re: Monster: Thoul

Postby The Venomous Pao » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 pm

knightvision wrote:Hi Guys,

I want to use this monster in an upcoming adventure. I'm not sure if it's OGL or not. Do I just cite Wizard (TSR) for the monster? :?:

LL has something eerily similar in the form of the Throghrin, which you'll find on page 98 of the core rules. So the short answer is that the classic "Thoul" by name doesn't appear to be OGL. But we have ways of working around that :)
Old School, New School and other bloggy bits at StrangeStones.com
The Venomous Pao

Postby knightvision » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:53 am

The Venomous Pao wrote:
knightvision wrote:Hi Guys,

LL has something eerily similar in the form of the Throghrin, which you'll find on page 98 of the core rules. So the short answer is that the classic "Thoul" by name doesn't appear to be OGL. But we have ways of working around that :)

Thanks, I didnt think I could use the name "Thoul" so I'm going to change the name, etc to make it work. ;)
KVG produces Labyrinth Lord adventure modules. Check out the blog and Twitter feed to stay connected.
knightvision

Postby Charlatan » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Ohtul, job done. :P
Everything I say is true!
Charlatan

Postby knightvision » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Charlatan wrote:Ohtul, job done. :P

Your're a friggin genius!!! :lol:
knightvision

Return to Open Discussion