Wisdom from the Wastelands and more MF goodness!

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

Wisdom from the Wastelands and more MF goodness!

Postby outlander » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:45 am

Hey folks -

I just wanted to drop a quick line in regards to our line of Wisdom from the Wastelands issues. Over half of the issues have been written by yours truly, and for those of you who did not already know, you can find a HUGE amount of free material for the game on our website - http://d-infinity.net/

Every day I am posting a new converted mutant monster from various forms of media - Television, video games, books, and movies.

Right now I have posted all the critters from the Metro 2033 games, and I'm currently working on getting the mutants from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and the Fallout series of games. I have enough written material to post one per day until probably the end of April.

It's all free!

And for those of you who have purchased my work, I have posted bonus content for each of my issues of Wisdom from the Wasteland (just search by issue number) as well as a master index, which is available below.

http://d-infinity.net/article/wisdom-wastelands-index

For those who are interested over the next two months I will be publishing two very special issues.... one on Advanced Radiation Poisoning, and the following month will be about different types of radiation. I'm very eager to see these in print and hope that you will find the work to be entertaining and useful!

Best thing is, they're only a buck!

And after that I have a New Races issue, Underwater rules, and a whole new take on differing artifact quality. Also there will be another optional combat rules issue.

Actual books, three on mutations, one on armor (including EMA) one on robots (not just new robots but tons of rules including hacking and mental combat for robots), and Factions.

Finally a little more self promotion here - I have a 120,000 word novel called Sword of Kos: Dark Inheritance that is currently in the hands of my editor with Skirmisher Publishing.

I hope you'll take the time to check everything out!

All the best,

Chris Van Deelen
outlander

Return to Mutant Future