Time Corps Quartermaster Opens the Archives

For discussion of the TIMEMASTER RPG now owned by Goblinoid Games, originally published by Pacesetter in 1984.

Time Corps Quartermaster Opens the Archives

Postby sniderman » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:00 pm

The Time Corps Quartermaster reports that he wants to see more recruits equipped with the proper reference works. So he's opening up the Temporal Archives to three new recruits. Want to be outfitted with the newly updated Timemaster rules? Report to Time Corps HQ immediately!

Time Corps Quartermaster Offers To Outfit Three Recruits
sniderman

Re: Time Corps Quartermaster Opens the Archives

Postby sniderman » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:35 pm

So, only ONE recruit wanted a free Timemaster rulebook after 3 days? I'll keep the offer open until the end of the day, I s'pose.
sniderman

Postby kipper » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:41 pm

I tried leaving a comment, but for some reason blogspot won't let me :(. I don't know why, I do have a Google account (gmail) but not a Blogger account.

EDIT: Yeah, that was the problem, no Blogger account. So I bit the bullet and made one. For some reason it has me as "Unknown" instead of kipper, but meh, at least it let me comment now. :D
kipper

Postby Ogma01 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:48 pm

I didn't post as I already own three copies of the Pacesetter set AND the new hardcover edition from Goblinoid. Trust me, we're looking at your site, though!
Ogma01

Return to TIMEMASTER