Fight On 12 Out! James Ward! MA! GW! MF! OMFG!

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

Fight On 12 Out! James Ward! MA! GW! MF! OMFG!

Postby sniderman » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Super sweet post-apoc cover, eh? This issue is FILLED with Mutant Mayhem for fans of Metamorphosis Alpha, Gamma World, and -- yes -- Mutant Future! And here's the blurb:

Mutants! Androids! Robots! Pure Strain Humans! Fight On! is back, with another 88 pages of gut-wrenching, laser-pulsing, fist-pounding action! Rules variants, tables, adventures large and small, science fiction and fantasy, races, classes, monsters, spells, magic items, NPCs, history, opinion, and lore can be found herein! Featuring art and articles by Mark Allen, Ian Baggley, Lee Barber, Erin "Taichara" Bisson, Daniel Boggs, David Bowman, Simon Bull, David Coleman, Fat Cotton, Michael Curtis, Liz Danforth, Ndege Diamond, Ron Edwards, Kelvin Green, Tim Kask, John Larrey, John Laviolette, Lester, Gabor Lux, Heron Prior, Jeff Rients, Chris Robert, Zak S., Alex Schroeder, Jason Sholtis, Tim "Sniderman" Snider, Jennifer Weigel, and this issue's dedicatee James M. Ward, alongside many others!

The print version is available here: Click me!

and the PDF is available here: Click me!
sniderman

Re: Fight On 12 Out! James Ward! MA! GW! MF! OMFG!

Postby Thakazum » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Love that cover.
Thakazum

Postby Thakazum » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 pm

I bought this and I have to be honest - I didn't feel like there was that much gonzopocalypse stuff as I expected. Still, it's a good issue chock full of stuff and a wonderful cover.
Thakazum

Postby sniderman » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Thakazum wrote:I bought this and I have to be honest - I didn't feel like there was that much gonzopocalypse stuff as I expected. Still, it's a good issue chock full of stuff and a wonderful cover.

Well, having read all of the other FO! issues, this one has more than any other issue I can recall. James Ward's interview about MA/GW...two new MutFut character classes...a bunch of MutFut creatures...The Tomb of Kamen-Doh Rey'd is a nice sci-fi adventure which could be easily "tweaked"...And did you see the Sawbear in the K&K feature? Trust me -- this issue has a LOT more gonzoapoc than the usual fantasy-focused FO issue. I was pretty surprised by how much there was, honestly.
sniderman

Postby Thakazum » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:30 pm

I loved the sawbear :). I just misunderstood and was expecting an all (or almost all) PA issue.
Thakazum

Postby Blood axe » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Thakazum wrote:I bought this and I have to be honest - I didn't feel like there was that much gonzopocalypse stuff as I expected. Still, it's a good issue chock full of stuff and a wonderful cover.

I gotta agree. I was hoping for more. Still decent though.

For all PA content- check out Excavator Monthly.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby dulsi » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Does anyone know of a review somewhere? I found some reviews of some articles but not the entire magazine.
Support Roon's Raccoon Sprintladder on Lego Ideas.
dulsi

Return to Mutant Future