Skull Mountain: The Shrine

greyarea's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Skull Mountain: The Shrine

Postby connivingsumo » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:49 am

Dandy Dwarf Cleric

"Aye, thankee Fadder!"

"I'd be up fer a warm meal and a comfy bed a'for we git back on tha trail!"

ooc: Dandy also allows his face/essence in the mirror (at the bank w/the dwarf).
Last edited by connivingsumo on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby badams30 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:49 am

Grimes - Fighter

OOC: I forgot about the cart... sorry.

Grimes will assist Dieter with the cart, and helping him off-load any and all of the wares as needed. Once all that has been taken care of, he'll retire to the Inn and eat, drink and crash out for an early awakening.

To Dieter: "Thank you, friend. I can surely put both of these to good use. I appreciate your kindness and gesture, especially since we've just met. I hope I can repay you tenfold over the course of our travels."
badams30

Postby greyarea » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Dieter tries a few booths at Mercat Square to sell the items in the cart. The best offer he gets is 500GP for the lot of non-magical items.

He also discovers that although he can buy a whole pig, apples by the bushel, or armor, no one seems to be selling magical items of any sort. In fact some of the people look at him oddly that he would even think commoners like themselves would have such items. A few merchants suggest The Shrine of Garth as a place to get magical healing and one or two suggest going to the capital (at least a week's journey on fleet-footed steed) where there is rumored a guild of mages -- not news to well-traveled Dieter.

In short, no magic items for sale in town.
greyarea

Postby Craigers07 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Furuk captures his image at the bank and deposits 30 platinum pieces there. He then heads into town and restocks his supply of rations and water. He also purchases five flasks of oil.
Spanningtree wrote:Dieter - Mage

I would think we should spend one more night here and start afresh in the morning. What do you gents think?

“It beats spending the night in the skull of that mountain. I would like to get some rest before heading out too.”

Spanningtree wrote:Dieter - Mage

To Furuk he will hand the potion of extra healing.

“Thank you, this should come in handy friend.”

Furuk joins his companions in selling the unwanted goods throughout the afternoon. After finishing up he makes his way back to the inn. He enjoys a warm meal there and retires early to get a good night of rest.
Craigers07

Postby Spanningtree » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:04 am

Dieter - Mage

Dieter will chat with his comrades about selling the contents of the cart off. He'll pick up three more days of rations also.

OCC @ GM: Could you please let me know what the cost of a night at the in plus the rations would be?

OCC @ party: Could you guys weigh in on the price for the cart contents? I think we should take it but would like to know if there is a consensus before selling. Do we want to try and get gems as the payment?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby badams30 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Grimes - Fighter

OOC: since I've only been with the party since the bandit attack, I can just speak for that loot, but I think I agree with Dieter, the price sounds fair. If Grimes get any share, he'll convert some to platinum, and put some in the bank (I'll update my sheet once we know the totals.)
badams30

Postby greyarea » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:55 pm

OOC: The Inn is 2GP per night for a room which comfortably sleeps two and uncomfortably sleeps four. It includes a breakfast. Ale at the inn is 5sp per mug and the dinner (usually leg of something with root vegetables and bread) is 1sp per serving, which sates all but the most voracious (read Halfling) of appetites.

Iron (trail) rations run 5sp for a day's supply.
greyarea

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:39 am

Dandy Dwarf Cleric

"I'll split tha cost with any of ye fer a room tonight"

For a night - Dandy will purchase the meal plan, and spend 2gp on drinks (4 drinks total), and purchase a week's worth of Iron Rations.
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby badams30 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:01 am

Grimes - Fighter

"C'mon Dandy, I'll share some lodgings with ya. But first, some food and drink!"
Grimes will split the cost w/ Dandy, and will drop 5 gp on food/drink for the evening.
badams30

Postby Craigers07 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:30 am

OOC: The best price offered of 500 GP for the cart contents is fine with me.

Character sheet is updated.

:D
Craigers07

PreviousNext

Return to Skull Mountain