Are you a 'drunk poster' ???

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Re: Are you a 'drunk poster' ???

Postby Mark » Tue May 15, 2012 10:00 pm

monk wrote: Wouldn't mind showing up at your gaming marathon--sounds like a blast! (Sorry for the thread derailment...)

Just show up in Denver on the 27th of September... There are 16 empty beds in the cabin. :D I'll fill you full home home brew and mountain air. (And ship some beer to connivingsumo for the hijack.)
Mark

Postby connivingsumo » Sat May 19, 2012 5:05 am

monk wrote:There's a lot more leeway in all grain brewing than the brew nazis on hb forums would like you to think. Getting used to your own system is the best way to make tastier beer. Wouldn't mind showing up at your gaming marathon--sounds like a blast!

(Sorry for the thread derailment...)

No apologies necessary - it's a good derailment! :D

Mark wrote:
monk wrote: Wouldn't mind showing up at your gaming marathon--sounds like a blast! (Sorry for the thread derailment...)

Just show up in Denver on the 27th of September... There are 16 empty beds in the cabin. :D I'll fill you full home home brew and mountain air. (And ship some beer to connivingsumo for the hijack.)

Connivingsumo might actually show up to said 'marathon' - given that he lives in Northern Colorado! Where - exactly - does this marathon take place? I would much rather accept, and consume, said shipment of beer - in person - while gaming! :D
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby Mark » Mon May 21, 2012 10:49 pm

For the last few times, we've been holing up at the University of Denver's Alpine Research Station. It is basically just east of the Mt. Evans Highway at Echo Lake. Basically 13 miles south of Idaho Springs on CO 103. If you are truly interested, drop me a PM and I can fill in additional details.
Mark

Postby connivingsumo » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:43 am

Sept. 27ths is well after my Son's birthday... so I may be able to show up for this! Would you have some "home brew" there? Of course I would come with my own purchased "goods" in hand.

You got my interest via terms "RPG" and "adult beverage." The idea of camping out with RPG dudes - in a cabin - is quite attractive... something I have not experienced since my teen years - 400 years ago!!

As September approaches, you'll receive a PM from me if the idea does not garner the proverbial "wife aggro"!!

Cheers! :D
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby Mark » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Sounds like a plan. I'll certainly have some home brew available over the weekend.
Mark

Postby Eldrad » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:06 am

Oh the drunk dumbass post!
Yes that is me! I have done it more than once. Since my Blood Pressure problems appeared a few years ago I drink very very little. I have slowed down immensely.

Sometimes I get pissed about whatever and start drinking. Past the certain point that no one should drive or post I sometimes do.
People following my blog may remember one in particular. My god I posted so many F-Words.

BUT I must admit the computer, the webpage, and the universe were making WEIRD shiet happen that night to just PISS me off.

Then I posted drunk angry. DON.T DO IT! Don't Drink and Post!
Eldrad

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:08 am

Eldrad wrote:Oh the drunk dumbass post!
Yes that is me! I have done it more than once. Since my Blood Pressure problems appeared a few years ago I drink very very little. I have slowed down immensely.

Sometimes I get pissed about whatever and start drinking. Past the certain point that no one should drive or post I sometimes do.
People following my blog may remember one in particular. My god I posted so many F-Words.

BUT I must admit the computer, the webpage, and the universe were making WEIRD shiet happen that night to just PISS me off.

Then I posted drunk angry. DON.T DO IT! Don't Drink and Post!

:lol:

connivingsumo

Postby Keps » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:00 am

Drunk on Coffee.
Keps

Postby Mach Front » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:57 am

If I'm not drunk, I'm not posting. *falls over*
Mach Front

Postby capheind » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Same boat as Mach (the one thats tipped over and run aground in Nevada). I do much of my posting and most of my gaming with some sort of buzz. I especially find a little hooch to be handy when gaming since it lets me relax and not get so caught up on fiddly details nobody cares about.
Troy Most of the time,
Capheind some of the time,
KJ6DRH if I ever figure out this radio
and Batman when I've had a few.
capheind

Previous

Return to Open Discussion