Forum access issues

Forum access issues

Postby greyarea » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 am

When trying to get into the forums I (and others) occasionally get a message like this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1142376 bytes) in /home/djprocto/public_html/goblinoidgames.com/forums/includes/acm/acm_file.php on line 688

It seems to happen erratically as I've gotten in while others (whom I've communicated with via email) were not able to get in.
greyarea

Re: Forum access issues

Postby sonofotho » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:19 pm

greyarea wrote:When trying to get into the forums I (and others) occasionally get a message like this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1142376 bytes) in /home/djprocto/public_html/goblinoidgames.com/forums/includes/acm/acm_file.php on line 688

It seems to happen erratically as I've gotten in while others (whom I've communicated with via email) were not able to get in.

I am getting this exact same message when I try and connect from my iPhone. I can connect from my wife's iPhone with no problem though. Kinda weird!
Running the Stonehell LL sandbox game
Ran the Yendo LL AEC sandbox game (on hiatus....for now)
sonofotho

Postby 3llense'g » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Sumo complained about something like this as well.
Vornheim & Searchers of the Unknown is all you need! Read my blog, Countersong!
3llense'g

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:01 pm

3llense'g wrote:Sumo complained about something like this as well.

Thanks 3llense'g! I was just coming here to do just that - greyarea beat me to it! :D

greyarea wrote:When trying to get into the forums I (and others) occasionally get a message like this:

EXACTLY what I'm getting!! I'm glad to know it's not just me - I've been driving myself nuts the last two days trying to "fix my PC"!!

I can get to the goblinoid games website from my home PC, but when I click on forums - I get that error. :(
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby Goblinoid Games » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:00 pm

I tried something to fix it--is it working for people now?
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby connivingsumo » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Goblinoid Games wrote:I tried something to fix it--is it working for people now?

I am back IN on my home PC now! :D

I think whatever you did worked?

Last night I lost accessibility on my other (non-home) PC that I was using to access the forums, but I haven't tried that one today. I will try later and update my post/re-post.

THANKS!! :mrgreen:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby kjc » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:01 am

:oops: Couldn't access from my ps3 or iphone until this afternoon, didn't think to try from one of our computers!
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby connivingsumo » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:41 am

Also able to post from my non-home PC as well! :D *fixed!!* :D

connivingsumo

Postby tumblingdice » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:28 pm

I can get in, now. Thank you!
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Return to Trouble Tickets or Suggestions