2. The Siege at Sukiskyn

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: 2. The Siege at Sukiskyn

Postby Spanningtree » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Soldath - Mage

Iv'e made no accusation about your personality but you actions bring about pause you must agree.. I'm just looking for an explanation. She even turned back to let you know you were hitting her... why fire again?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Tret, rogue

"I was aiming at the enemy coming in through the window, you ninny. Who were you aiming at when you fired off your sleep spell? I can guarantee that you didn't hit me accidentally, as I contend I did with Marion. I had no beef with her. You were in that battle. You saw us fighting off goblins by the windowful, yet you drop your dart to attack your comrade.

I wake up to find myself surrounded by those I until recently thought were friends, yet among you stands one that has purposefully attacked one of our own.

I was attacked and yet my attacker dares question me? And all of you sanction this? I fled the Black Eagle Barony and yet I find my companions would be at home there!!
"

Tret seethes at his companions seeming nonchalance about the situation.
greyarea

Postby Spanningtree » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Soldath - Mage

Nodding at Tret's comments. She would have probably said something similar if she could at this point, please excuse me for giving her a voice. You may want to rethink your engagement style if it's prone to accidents that result in friendly fatalities. Trust is broken.
Spanningtree

Postby connivingsumo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Biz

"I understand your anger, but if Soldath really had it out for you - he would have done you in whilst you slumbered."
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby greyarea » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Tret, rogue

Tret bursts out in anger. "You're taking the traitor's side against me? After I nearly died defending you last night? After I spent the morning trying to come up with a plan to defeat the goblins, hobgoblins and their big winter wolf? If I could apologize to Marion I would because it was an accident."

He spits on the floor.

"Next time do me a favor and go ahead and kill me in my sleep. Trust is broken? You got it traitor!"

He storms to the exit.
greyarea

Postby connivingsumo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Biz

"Well... I'm not really siding with him; I thought it was a bad idea to 'sleep' our own. I was simply pointing out a truth. Your arrows struck many more enemies than allies, so I have no criticism for you."
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby Spanningtree » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:52 am

Soldath - Mage

Let's get these bodies burning. He will go to Marion's corpse and pick it up. I guess the gobbies can be thrown out the window. He will make his way downstairs to the pyre area and put Marion's body on it.
Spanningtree

Postby badams30 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:38 am

Athelstan - Fighter

Athelstan will chase down Tret... "Listen - I didn't see what happened, we were outside fighting these things face to face, and we had a death of our own as well. I don't think you meant to hurt Marion, things just happened, and from what I've heard, it was a goblin that ran her through. We all fought bravely to defend these people, and we've made a good team thus far - but we've got a lot of work to do. and we need to move forward... quickly. We'll speak with Soldath, and we'll iron this out. Misunderstandings happen, and I'm sure that's all this is. Are you with me? Will you aid us going forward? These people need our help."
badams30

Postby tumblingdice » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:20 am

DM wakes up and autopilots Jarek. "Hold on here!" he says. "I've known Tret all my life. Sure I've had to take away his bow when he's drank a few too many ales. He'd never hurt a comrade, especially a lady, on purpose, though. Look, Soldath, I'm sorry your friend got killed. My friend, though," he says, pointing to Tret, "didn't kill her."

Later, aside to Tret. "My friend, I stuck up for you while you were asleep. This didn't look good, though. Are you sure you're all right?"

Pyotr approaches your group. "My friends. The enemy. Is outside. Not here. Look," he says pointing at his arm. "My wife. She shoot me too."
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Tret, rogue

Aside to Jarek. "They betrayed me, Jarek. I attacked no one but goblins and they betrayed me. At least when those guys betrayed us during that Baron's Jewels caper we knew they were bad company: a group of untrustworthy thieves. But we agreed that this group was different and they still betrayed me."

He spits on the ground again.
greyarea

PreviousNext

Return to Night's Dark Terror