PBP Mutant Future game recruiting effort!

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Re: PBP Mutant Future game recruiting effort!

Postby Goblinoid Games » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Sorry guys, been swamped over here, but PM sent...
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby Atomic Ray » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:11 pm

We await the next step, thanks Dan!
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby Atomic Ray » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:02 am

Ok we are in like Flynn!

Dan is setting me up and we should be getting underway with characters starting this weekend.

The first step is to consider the basic starting point...there will be plenty of room for added personal flavor, but for now choose one of these starting points

Agent...guys with muscles and martial training
Scientist...guys with brains and doctorates
Medical Robot...robot with medical appliances and knowledge (follows the 3 laws)

To start the process there will be no mutant starting characters as the characters come from an isolated and sheltered facility, I will provide the whole story this weekend, but there is a bit of data one page one of this thread (links)...no worries, I plan to play this fast and loose so lots of stuff will happen.

One note...the world will continue with or without you.

This just means that if we do not hear from you for a couple weeks then your character will continue to behave as presented or assumed normal...if you come back after a month of inactivity you my find your character has become a hero or a zero :)
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby Atomic Ray » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:18 am

― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Previous

Return to Gamer Gatherings