Otherworld Miniatures

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Otherworld Miniatures

Postby Outsider73 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Thought I'd drop in and see if there has been any updates with the Otherworld Miniatures boxed sets for LL.
The Brave and the Old - Your Source for Family Friendly Comic Book News and Reviews
Outsider73

Re: Otherworld Miniatures

Postby John Adams » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Outsider73 wrote:Thought I'd drop in and see if there has been any updates with the Otherworld Miniatures boxed sets for LL.

Me too. I'm about ready to get back into painting and using minis with my boys.
John Adams

Postby Goblinoid Games » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:52 pm

I know he was delayed but still moving forward. I'll see what I can find out. I'm pretty sure everything is ready for the first few sets.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby Outsider73 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:11 pm

John Adams wrote:Me too. I'm about ready to get back into painting and using minis with my boys.

I've been out of mini painting for years, but have been looking forward to Labyrinth Lord boxed sets as an excuse to get back into it. I'm looking at Otherworld for monsters and Mega Miniatures Julie Guthrie's Grenadier collection for PCs.

John, if you don't mind me asking, how old are your boys? I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son and we've been playing Firefly Game's Faery's Tale and they LOVE it. It's been their first experience with a role-playing game and a fun way to spend Saturday afternoons together.

I must admit, I'm wondering when I should introduce them to Labyrinth Lord. Although my tastes tend towards a Tolkien, Lieber, Lovecraft mash-up, I thought a Narnia-type world might be fun for them.
The Brave and the Old - Your Source for Family Friendly Comic Book News and Reviews
Outsider73

Postby Outsider73 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Goblinoid Games wrote:I know he was delayed but still moving forward. I'll see what I can find out. I'm pretty sure everything is ready for the first few sets.

Thanks Dan!
Outsider73

Return to Open Discussion