Can I change my username?

Can I change my username?

Postby Iguana » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:37 pm

I created an account here before I started my RPG blog and would like to change my username to be the same one that I use for the blog. Is this possible? I couldn't find anything about it on the preferences tab and the username was not clickable for modifications.

If I can't change it can I delete my account and start a new one with the desired username? I couldn't find anything in the FAQs that showed you how to delete your account either. I suppose I could just create a new account and the old one would eventually get pruned for not being used as a last resort but please let me know what I should do to resolve this issue.

It would be nice if there was some info in the FAQs on how to do either or both of these - right now, there isn't any that I could find.

Thanks,

Dan
Iguana

Re: Can I change my username?

Postby Goblinoid Games » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Zandar wrote:I created an account here before I started my RPG blog and would like to change my username to be the same one that I use for the blog. Is this possible? I couldn't find anything about it on the preferences tab and the username was not clickable for modifications.

If I can't change it can I delete my account and start a new one with the desired username? I couldn't find anything in the FAQs that showed you how to delete your account either. I suppose I could just create a new account and the old one would eventually get pruned for not being used as a last resort but please let me know what I should do to resolve this issue.

It would be nice if there was some info in the FAQs on how to do either or both of these - right now, there isn't any that I could find.

Thanks,

Dan

I think I can change it myself...what would you like your name to be?
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby Iguana » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:45 am

Is Iguana available?

Thanks,

Dan
Iguana

Postby Goblinoid Games » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:34 am

You should be set!
Goblinoid Games