Banning drizzit

For discussion/questions about forum moderation and/or forum policies

drizzit's comments

Postby drizzit » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 pm

can i please get some feed black. I feel as if iv offended this community and that makes me vary sad in realty :( i Love (LL) mang. p.s Im white i swear.
"I now view my long road as a search for truth in my own heart, in the world around me,
and in the bigger questions of purpose and of existence. How does one define good and evil." - Drizzt Do'Urden (full name Drizzt Daermon N'a'shezbaernon)
drizzit

Re: LL + AEC in one book?

Postby elf23 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:45 am

drizzit wrote:p.s Im white i swear.

Huh? :?

Hoping I'm totally misunderstanding your point...
elf23

Postby redwullf » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:00 pm

drizzit wrote:p.s Im white i swear.

Yeah, what's that supposed to mean...? :shock:
“The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs. He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own.” E. G. G.
redwullf

comments

Postby RAD Colin » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:35 pm

drizzit wrote:can i please get some feed black. I feel as if iv offended this community and that makes me vary sad in realty :( i Love (LL) mang. p.s Im white i swear.

Erm, you're very passionate about LL, that much is clear, but to me you also come across as maybe a trifle *over* passionate, drizzit. This, in combination with other factors, such as this being a thread about a combined LL/AEC edition (not dwarfs and their weapons, and your houserules), and the frankly baffling bolded comment above, simply leave me scratching my head as to how to engage with you. You haven't offended anyone, I don't think, but if I may be so bold, how old are you, and what on earth did you mean by your postscript?

Colin
Radioactive Ape Designs - Award-Nominated Publisher of Atomic Highway and other fine games!
RAD Colin

Postby Blood axe » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Maybe its a dark elf reference? High elf, Dark elf/drow. Or if English is not his native language, it could have came out wrong.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby drizzit » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:38 am

22 NY native. And ment nothing but my feed back with personality. And whatever I say means whatever you wanna make of it :D. I also base my religion on the d&d 3.5 god system (mixed with every real religion also there has to be balance and random events) and starwars i spent alot of time studying and embracing the sith, Passion is the base structure of the sith... Iv changed my ways of the force somewhat but hopefully this can help you evaluate me (mentally :P) in someway C: but I didnt relize how much I was in the wrong for posting such things :C I'm still learning mang. And thank you for your previous acceptance and advice blood axe :) a new thread sounds refreshing.

The sith code -
Peace is a lie, There is only passion
through passion, I gain strength
through strength, i gain power
through power, i gain victory
through victory my chains are broken.

Teachings by Darth Bane.
"I now view my long road as a search for truth in my own heart, in the world around me,
and in the bigger questions of purpose and of existence. How does one define good and evil." - Drizzt Do'Urden (full name Drizzt Daermon N'a'shezbaernon)
drizzit

Postby drizzit » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:04 am

But I feel you were trying to get a emotional response from me :( I just answered your questions. And tried to explain myself alittle so you wouldn't have to miss understand. I'm sorry for my passion colin. I'm not trying to provoke you or make you feel discomforted. I am off topic from the post name but got to this point by reading the other comments I don't know what else to say. (directed to deleted troll accusation just so this post makes sense without trying to make more offtopic stuff or emotional responses). Iv been full of emotion from the start, does that make me a troll at heart? And now I will be the illist rapper of the underdark!
drizzit

Postby drizzit » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:20 am

Are my thoughts, feed back, point of view and way of writing really so bad? All I'm trying to do is support a system I enjoy in my own way. You all need to relax your ganna die someday, this is a game. I try to relaxe by playing table top games, reading, creating an debate. Iv only just stared using forums this year, I love hate this technology.
drizzit

Banning drizzit

Postby Goblinoid Games » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:06 am

Sadly, I had to ban a member for the first time. drizzt has been banned for trolling, but even more importantly for racist innuendo. I have a pretty loose moderating policy here but there are some things I just can't tolerate, and racism is one of those things.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns about this please feel free to send me a PM.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby redwullf » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:06 am

Goblinoid Games wrote:Sadly, I had to ban a member for the first time. drizzt has been banned for trolling, but even more importantly for racist innuendo. I have a pretty loose moderating policy here but there are some things I just can't tolerate, and racism is one of those things.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns about this please feel free to send me a PM.

I'm pretty sure no one will miss the guy. :)
“The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs. He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own.” E. G. G.
redwullf

Next

Return to Moderation