Free pdf - Dagger: House Rules for Labyrinth Lord

This forum is for ads for products/services/etc. Publishers are free to post ads here or in their own forum section, if applicable. Ads and/or announcements for free resources are also welcome in Open Discussion.

Free pdf - Dagger: House Rules for Labyrinth Lord

Postby John Adams » Sat May 24, 2014 12:16 am

These house rules offer an exciting adjustment to Labyrinth Lord. They often require a bit more strategy and planning on the part of the players. Low-level monsters remain a serious threat, each high-level monster is an epic adventure and even miscellaneous magic items are highly valued and useful.

This toolkit was forged out of the great ideas of many others and tested at my gaming table. I made use of ideas and concepts of many in the OSR including John Higgins, Geoffrey McKinney, Zachary Howard, Robert Conley, Golan, Stuart Robertson, and Matt Finch.

Everything inside is optional and only meant as a tweak to the Labyrinth Lord Core Rules. What these rules do not change remains as they appear in Labyrinth Lord. Please feel free to use, tweak, change, or discard anything. In no way are they meant to be a comment or critique of old-school games or gaming. They are simply my house rules for Labyrinth Lord.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/130229/Da ... rinth-Lord
John Adams

Return to Advertisements