Gregorius21778´s advertisment topic

This forum is for ads for products/services/etc. Publishers are free to post ads here or in their own forum section, if applicable. Ads and/or announcements for free resources are also welcome in Open Discussion.

Re: Gregorius21778´s advertisment topic

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:05 am

Blood axe wrote:If you are taking requests, I have a few ideas. Fantasy-
100 minor magic items, 100 potions, 100 things a pick pocket would get.
Postapoc/Zombies- 100 Zombies descriptions (occupation, dress, wounds, items) 100 things in a car trunk

Hi Blood Axe,

I am always happy to hear what potential customers would like to see on the table :) 100-lists are can be kinda tough, so. I don´t know about other publishers, but for me the flow of inspirations dwindles the more "item" I need to write for an entry. The first 20 area always easy, everything beyound 50 gets tricky. But I will keep these requests in mind, thanks for the shout out. [I hope this was the correct phrase!]

But... well, the wanna-be-business-man in me hates me for telling you, but other publishers might already be fulfilling your needs:

Black Falcon Games (a competitor) offers 100 Fantasy NPC Pocket Contents as well as 100 Modern NPC Pocket contents.

Polgarus Games (a competitor) offers 120 Modern Pocket contents.

So does Fishwife Games [“100 Filched Items From Picked Pockets and Cut Purses”] for fantasy, Art of War Games has “100 Pockets to Pick” and so on... I am not even sure if I will have something the competition has not already covered there ;)

While I have not searched for potions and magic item lists myself, I know that Fishwife Games offer an extensive collection of lists with abandoned vehicles: the series is called “100 Things to Scavenge out of Abandoned Vehicles in the Post Apocalpyse” and has a LOT of entries. I am familiar with other works of Fishwife Games, it might be just what you are looking for.

There was a reason why my own loot table product was ]Gregorius21778: Loot tables for stuff inside of post-apocalyptic battlecars: I felt that this was a niché not already extensively covered by somebody else *winks*. As much as I would like to make (another?) dollar with you, I guess somebody already has beaten me here and the fellow gamer in me wants you to know that you don´t have to wait for me to finish a product (that I might never finish because somebody else already did it) :)

...but regarding the potions, I will think about it. My current project (regarding snake-men) feature six potions/weapons poisons. I will keep you informed.

Again, thanks for the feedback. It is appreciated.
Last edited by Gregorius21778 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sincerely: Gregorius21778
################################
If you like my stuff, please visit my blog.
I am furthermore looking for reviews of my products.
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:54 am

Snake-Men. Which player or player-character does not pause at the thought of having to confront something that is a mix of one of the most brutal, relentless and successful species of the world mixed with with traits of a snake? There is always a promise of poison, the possibility of vile magic powers and the outlook of facing an opponent whose strikes are both quick and deadly. But there can be more to a Snake-Men than a stat block and venom attack, even in dungeon crawl or a sword & sorcery play.

Gregorius21778: Sssnake-Men! is a supplement for OSR fantasy RPG, and Laybrinth Lord(tm) compatible. It features a LL-compatible stat block, but the true meat of the product are the articles about the possible culture and religion of Snake-Men. These 3300+ plus words provide you as a GM with a foundation for turning Snake-Men into more than just another monster to slay but into a living, breathing part of your game world. A table with 50 possible details of their appearance is included as well as ten minor magical items of the Snake-Men and six poisons, potions and lotions.

If you just want the stats and don´t care for the fluff, grab the free promo instead. ;)

Enjoy!
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:42 pm

Fallout shelters. Secure rooms, build below ground and stocked with everything the occupants would need to survive the first weeks in relative safety. In any post-apocalyptic setting these are little treasure hoards, especially those whose builders and owners did not made it. Some were large, communal shelters erected by the government, but whenever the fear of a nuclear war was peaking, private persons build shelters of their own: either for themselves and their families or together with their neighbors. Small little sanctuaries, often up to six feet below ground.

Failed Fallout Shelters provides a GM with:

#a general idea on what a small, underground fallout shelter is like

#a main loot table with 50 entries on what to discover there, nine sub-tables with 50+
further entries and a separate table with 30 ideas for personal items that might be found
inside

#ideas on how to include them into the game: what happened to the shelter and the original
occupants since “the end of the world” and in what condition is it now?

#20 “special finds” that will make a given shelter different from all the others the PC
will have plundered before.

...or, get my latest three post-apocalyptic loot lists as a bundle
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:01 am

Hi folks,

I just stop by to tell you that I partake in the Halloween Sale of drivethrurpg.com, and thereby some of my products are now as cheap as graveyard dirt. This "some" does include 20 Zombie Encounters for the Irradiated, Weird Post-Apocalyptic Future.

Oh, talking about graveyard dirt: I although offer a pay-what-you-want prodcut that contains tables to create sinister magical ingredients at random:

Gregorius21778: Foul is all Magick.

Stop by anytime, but remember: the sale will be over in about eight days from now.
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Dear customer,

it has been a while since my last update, but not since my last release. Some of the news in here might thereby be old news to you. But we can will never know unless we try to find out!

Since my last update I released Gregorius21778:99 Names for Post-Apocalyptic Settlements. As a stand-alone product, this title provides you a main table with 99 names and a sub table with 20 prefix/suffix to add to the name. The tables were written with an apocalypse in mind that was not more than a generation ago, so that the survivors who named the settlements still remembered the world as it was. Together with Gregorius21778: 100 Names for Post-Apocalyptic Tribes it forms the Post-Apocalyptic Names [Bundle] (for $1.00). Add the pay-what-you-want Gregorius21778:99 Names for Roadwarrior Vehicles, and you should have a lot of your post-apocalypse covered!

But I was not only putting down names recently. Out of the blue, I was kissed by a muse that told me to create 25 Possible Side-Effects of Cryostasis (Mutant Future(tm) compatible). She did not told me why and what for, but I am a sucker for inspiration, and who is to resist the sweet kiss of a muse? As the product looked a little lost after it was finished, I bundled it up with Gregorius21778: 30 malfunctions for suits of powered armor and Gregorius21778:Failed Fallout Shelters to create the Failed Future 001 [Bundle]. It is an odd mix for sure, but might be a good set for those who would like to have a game about bio-engineered and cryo-stored future warriors that are re-awakend a little to late by their A.I (after the war is already over and everybody lost) and now have to find themselves a place in a post-apocalyptic future. If somebody follows this notion, having 100 Names for Android and Other Artificial Beings or 20 Malfunctions for Futuristic Energy Weapons might become handy, too (both are pwyw).

As you see, I sometimes really don´t know -what- I am exactly write for, but as long as -you- find something to use it for, it was worth it. =)

That´s all from me for now, have a nice day!
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:56 am

Hi everyone,

I just have release a new OSR product:

Gregorius21778: 50 Elixirs for “classic” RPG

We are talking “high fantasy with a weird twist” here, as all of the potions have a rather strange effect and/or drawback.

For those who like to buy things in bundles I created a new one with this product, too!

Gregorius21778: Swords, Elixirs and Curses [Bundle] contains my new product plus 30 Magical Swords and 50 Curses, all for a reduced price.

Please remember that you never need to buy a product twice: if you own something that is part of the bundle, drivethrurpg.com will automatically reduce the bundle price accordingly.

That´s all from me for now, have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Kai Pütz aka Gregorius21778
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Hi everybody,

I know that you will have barely recovered from Black Friday, Cyber Monday and all the emails that come with these days. Thereby, I will make it quick.

For December I decided to make a special, limited bundle with most of the products I have release from January till September 2016. All products of the bundle are made available for about half of their original release prices. So, if you ever wanted to complete your collection, this is the time. The bundle will be removed at the start of 2017.

And remember: if you already own a lot of the products of the bundle, the bundle will become even cheaper as these will be “removed” automatically from the price total by drivethrurpg.com.

Thanks for your attention!
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi again,

today I release 50 Ideas for Enchanted Modern Firearms (for use with OSR RPG).

No matter if you are playing some modern-dark-urban-fantasy game, magical post-apocalpytic game, a weird-fantasy-western or some kind of “cyborgs and wizards”, these ideas might help you as the GM when you want to put a new enchanted firearm into the hands of your players (or their enemies).
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:07 am

Hi everyone,

10 Mighty Magical Weaponsare waiting for you over there at drivethrurpg.com. They are LabyrinthLord(tm) compatible and they are pay-what-you-want (which includes zero-point-zero-zero), so what are you waiting for? :D
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:19 pm

*humms and whistles while getting back to the topic*

Hey there,

today I released a new product of mine: 20 Game Animals for the Weird, Irradiated Post-Apocalpyse. It is a list of mutated beasts that could end up in the PC´s stomach after a successful hunt. After all, one cannot feed them giant rats, eleven-eyed carp and scaly hares all the time, right? Each entry includes a brief description of the creature, estimate about how many rations one could gain from it once it is dead and some come with a suggestion about how to hunt it. It is up to the GM if each creature is a unique mutant or a member of a new species (and how quick such a new species will be become extinct in a region as the survivors or “Neo-Humans” begin to hunt it). Of course, this creatures could just a well be used in SciFi setting, as a weird menagerie collected from different dimensions or as the pets a mad scientist populates a remote island with.
Gregorius21778

PreviousNext

Return to Advertisements