Any of my previous games/spots open?

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Re: Any of my previous games/spots open?

Postby connivingsumo » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 am

kjc wrote:Yeah 'sumo! :D

KJC!! *wave* :D

badams30 wrote:
Spanningtree wrote:Good to see you back! Your character ran into some into some mighty evil in the barrow and didn't make it. Your welcome to roll up a new one and re-join if you would like. :twisted:

Or we could go back with a sponge and jar and pick up his earthly remains...

Eeeww... I bet it was messy? LOL
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby badams30 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:58 pm

It certainly was. Have you seen those Juicer commercials? Now picture your man made into a black, evil juice by some dead thing. And there you have it. He went down fighting, though.
badams30

Postby tumblingdice » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:15 pm

connivingsumo wrote:If I was a better, more creative player - I would most certainly pick up Bizenghast - she's a really neat character, but - these forums have taught me - I'm a Magic-User noob & I pretty much suck at the class! :lol:

Any last words for Bizenghast, Mr. Sumo? :twisted:
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:53 pm

badams30 wrote:It certainly was. Have you seen those Juicer commercials? Now picture your man made into a black, evil juice by some dead thing. And there you have it. He went down fighting, though.

yeah, like Tasha Yar
greyarea

Postby Spanningtree » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:47 pm

greyarea wrote:
badams30 wrote:It certainly was. Have you seen those Juicer commercials? Now picture your man made into a black, evil juice by some dead thing. And there you have it. He went down fighting, though.

yeah, like Tasha Yar

Heh, I had watched Carpenters "The Thing" over the previous weekend and my imagination went a bit askew. :twisted: :lol:
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby connivingsumo » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:27 pm

tumblingdice wrote:
connivingsumo wrote:If I was a better, more creative player - I would most certainly pick up Bizenghast - she's a really neat character, but - these forums have taught me - I'm a Magic-User noob & I pretty much suck at the class! :lol:

Any last words for Bizenghast, Mr. Sumo? :twisted:

Perhaps she moves on to her diplomatic duties?
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby connivingsumo » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Spanningtree wrote:
greyarea wrote:

yeah, like Tasha Yar

Heh, I had watched Carpenters "The Thing" over the previous weekend and my imagination went a bit askew. :twisted: :lol:

Carpenters' "The Thing" - wasn't that the one from the 80's?

connivingsumo

Postby connivingsumo » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:28 pm

greyarea wrote:

yeah, like Tasha Yar

I still love that TV series, so much; I DVR them! :mrgreen:

connivingsumo

Previous

Return to Gamer Gatherings