2. The Siege at Sukiskyn

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: 2. The Siege at Sukiskyn

Postby kipper » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Renardius (Cleric)

"Indeed, the odds were on our side!" Renardius then lowers his voice, "As much as I hate to say it, old friend, I am afraid it will be a few days before I'm up to another such encounter, however. I'd better get these wounds cleaned, who knows what filth was coating their blades."

EDIT: He then goes over to Igli, and says some death rites appropriate for a fallen hero.
Last edited by kipper on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kipper

Postby greyarea » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Tret, rogue

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
greyarea

Postby Spanningtree » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Soldath - Mage

Soldath will approach Marion and check her for a glimmer of life. I think Tret may be under the influence of something unnatural. He will say to the occupants of the room.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:54 pm

OOC: Right now Tret's under the influence of a sleep spell. Now that's unnatural. ;)
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Athelstan - Fighter

Once the goblins have all been dispatched, Athelstan will search them (including the king-guy and the big goblins) for any treasure or interesting items. Once he's gathered anything of note, He'll carefully and respectfully pick up Igli to carry him back to the main hall. He'll remark offhandedly to Renardius, "I don't know if I'd call this thing a victory, but whatever it is has come at great cost. I am anxious to get some rest and recuperation and venture back out to exact my revenge on these things. We will kill every one of these, you know..."

Time to make our way to the hall and see how everyone inside is.
badams30

Postby connivingsumo » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:16 am

Biz

Will help with the searching of the bodies, but will also slit throats as she goes!! "Can't be too sure, right? Plus, I gotta stay useful!" She says with a grin.
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby tumblingdice » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:15 am

Renardius, you hobble over to Igli, compose the dwarf's body into a dignified form, then perform last rites.

Athelstan and Biz, you execute the rest of the goblins and search their bodies for treasure. Amongst the soldiers and bodyguards, you find 157 gp worth of coins, trinkets and other objects. The goblin king himself was carrying 35 gp, and wearing a pair of bloodstone earrings worth 200 gp. His battle axe, while covered in several coats of ugly red paint, looks like it could be worth keeping...for some reason. Treasure noted on Player character status; adventure log page.

Back inside...

Soldath, you lean down and examine Marion's body. Despite your hopes to the contrary, she is dead.

Jarek scowls and confronts Soldath. "You put him to sleep?" he asks nodding toward Tret. "You think he hit Marion on purpose?"

Taras turns toward Jarek and raises an eyebrow. "He was ready to kill you a few hours ago," he reminds the thief. "He practically killed Marion."

The door downstairs opens as Athelstan brings Igli inside. Pyotr looks at the dwarf's body, then at Marion's, then down at the floor. "My friends," he says, raising his eyes, "I thank you. You fought for my family. Fought and died. We are in your debt."

Actions?
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:35 pm

Tret, rogue

Tret smiles as a particularly nice dream enters his head.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Athelstan - Fighter

Athelstan looks about, surveying the chaos, Marion's body, and a sleeping Tret. He then looks at Renardius with a puzzled look.

Pointing at Tret, "some people can sleep through anything. Hmmmpf."
Athelstan says to Pyotr, "You have a brave and honorable clan, good Pyotr. And it looks like we've all lost in this battle. I think some things are in order, one, we need to make sure this homestead is secure in case the goblins return. That means cleaning up these bodies and getting them out of here. We also need to bury our dead, and then we'll account for your brother, and while I can't speak for the group, I mean to recover quickly, and then set out to bring justice to those goblins, and hopefully recover the horses. More goblins WILL die, as will anyone who gets in our way."

Athelstan says, Pyotr, can you spare a couple of your people to help me? We need to move these bodies outside and burn them (goblin bodies, of course). Then we can take care of other things.
badams30

Postby greyarea » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:43 pm

OOC: Throwing Tret on the fire will wake him, FYI
greyarea

PreviousNext

Return to Night's Dark Terror