Through the Never

greyarea's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Through the Never

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Dieter - Mage

Well done Castinus, I'll try to keep my exuberance in check next time. He will say with a smile. Shall we continue? Enter this diabolical looking place?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby tumblingdice » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:51 am

"Never seen a trap like that one before," Castinus admits, stepping aside to let the others pass. He casts a wary glance back at Shae, his eyes wandering to the sword she carries.

OC: It's a girl! Amelia Mae Helen. 9 lbs. 4 oz., 22", born 1:11 p.m. EST out the moon roof! Mother and baby are fine. Not much to do here in the hospital while she's sleeping, hence my checking in here. :)
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby badams30 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:08 am

Congrats (to mom too...). She's a beauty.
badams30

Postby greyarea » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:26 pm

The party moves down the hallway. The walls are still of the skull motif and the thup, thup, thup sound gets louder.

The halls seems endless until you see, at the edge of your light source, an ending into a room. The doorway is open and the lintel is supported by ornate columns looking like females in alabaster.

Beyond you see a pair of glowing eyes and the thup, thup, thup sound seems to be coming from dead ahead.

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 46/46
--Furuk 51/51
Dieter 27/27 <Dieter's spells are:magic missile, sleep, continual light, stinking cloud, fireball x 2 > edited
--Dandy 33/33 < Bless, Hold Person, Delay Poison, Augury, Silence 15'r, Glyph of Warding, Cure Disease, Dispel Magic >
Castinus 34/34
--Shaelyyndenel 21/21 <Burning Hands, Charm Person, Continual Light, Stinking Cloud>
greyarea

Postby Spanningtree » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Dieter - Mage

Arching an eyebrow: Something has already come to welcome us. He will say with an indifferent smile.

OCC: Dieter's spells are:magic missile, sleep, continual light, stinking cloud, fireball x 2. This was posted back on page 20 of the Northwest Passage thread. Thanks.

@Steve: Mega congrats dude! Glad everything went w/o complication!
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby badams30 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:06 am

Grimes

Grimes lifts Wave up, ready to use, and says "Let's be careful. But I'm ready to stick this thing just the same..."

Let's go! Time to kill something!
badams30

Postby kjc » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:39 am

Shae - Fighter
Shae smiles slightly as she frees Blackrazor from it's scabbard. "Yes we will enjoy this."

ooc: Shae leveled up
Shaelyyndenel 22/22 <Charm Person, Magic Missile, Continual Light, Invisibility, Fireball>

@: t-dice congratulations Sir!
Last edited by kjc on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby merias » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:48 am

Dandy, Dwarf Cleric

Dandy hefts Whelm and prepares to fight with the others.
merias

Postby greyarea » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:46 pm

As the party advances the caryatid columns come to life, disengaging themselves from the door frame. Their skin changes from alabaster to fleshy, their swords from stone to steel. They cross their swords across the doorway and wait to see if you try and enter...

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 46/46
--Furuk 59/59
Dieter 27/27 <Dieter's spells are:magic missile, sleep, continual light, stinking cloud, fireball x 2 > edited
--Dandy 33/33 < Bless, Hold Person, Delay Poison, Augury, Silence 15'r, Glyph of Warding, Cure Disease, Dispel Magic >
Castinus 34/34
--Shaelyyndenel 22/22 <Charm Person, Magic Missile, Continual Light, Invisibility, Fireball>
greyarea

Postby tumblingdice » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:49 am

Castinus readies his sword. He'll scan the walls for any sign of runes or glyphs. Well, as much as the lighting and his limited intelligence will allow.

OC: Thanks, guys. The only complication was that I threw out my hip while trying to install the infant car seat. You really gotta get on top of those suckers in order to make them tight. Now that we have two rear-facing car seats, though, I don't think the Corolla's going to cut it anymore. I think it'll be minivan town for us before you know it.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

PreviousNext

Return to Skull Mountain