OOC Chat

greyarea's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: OOC Chat

Postby greyarea » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:53 pm

connivingsumo wrote:I FINALLY got a moment alone and finished my Character (Dandy Dwarf) Bio/Background.

Let me know - honestly - if I'm over doing the 'lack' of book-smarts and the "character speak."

Cheers :mrgreen:

I'll let you know if I need translation ;)
greyarea

Postby connivingsumo » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:49 am

Spanningtree wrote:Dieters eyes go wide at the mention of the monetary amount.

This sounds like an excellent undertaking. Just a few more questions from me. Would it be possible to receive a deed for a small farming property just outside of town in lieu of coin/gem for my share of the compensation? Could you have someone deliver the potions to the inn? Can you provide a map of Skull Mountain? If everyone is in agreement I guess we leave at sun up.

:shock: WOW! Go for it, Spanningtree!! :D You entrepreneur you! :ugeek: :mrgreen:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby Professor P » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:34 pm

greyarea wrote:He says he's mostly cheerful that he gets a day out of the stables and does have to be knee deep in manure (emphasis Prof. P's).

Man, even out of the stables and trekking from town to the mountain, the poor stable boys of Wolford are still expected to keep shoveling sh*t.
Rolling my Percent Chance to Know to parse Dungeons and Dragons.
Professor P

Postby greyarea » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Professor P wrote:
greyarea wrote:He says he's mostly cheerful that he gets a day out of the stables and does have to be knee deep in manure (emphasis Prof. P's).

Man, even out of the stables and trekking from town to the mountain, the poor stable boys of Wolford are still expected to keep shoveling sh*t.

Fixed it. :) Thanks!
greyarea

Postby Kristian » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Just a quick note... I have had hellacious computer problems for the last week. Drive started throwing bad sectors, then the replacement was DOA. Hopefully the one that's getting here tomorrow won't be. *crossfingers*
Gnumerous Gnomes - Gneneral RPG Foolishness
Kristian

Re:

Postby greyarea » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Kristian wrote:Just a quick note... I have had hellacious computer problems for the last week. Drive started throwing bad sectors, then the replacement was DOA. Hopefully the one that's getting here tomorrow won't be. *crossfingers*

Good luck
greyarea

Re:

Postby connivingsumo » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:05 am

Kristian wrote:Just a quick note... I have had hellacious computer problems for the last week. Drive started throwing bad sectors, then the replacement was DOA. Hopefully the one that's getting here tomorrow won't be. *crossfingers*

That suxor! :evil: :x :cry:

Good luck w/the (other) new one! :D
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby greyarea » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:16 pm

I need to know your formation once you enter the caves. At this point (coming down the hill towards the skull) I'm assuming you're in a loose line, but inside the skull and lower I will need a formation. Two players per lever max.
greyarea

Postby connivingsumo » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:45 am

Fun game so far!! :D :D :D

@meh parteh!
Put Dandy Dwarf Cleric where ever ye need!! ;)

connivingsumo

Postby nathan » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Cygnus will be towards the back of the line.

Probably didn't need that entangle, by the time we walk around and down to investigate the other cultists the area will be clear but I doubt they have anything of interest on them anyway.
nathan

PreviousNext

Return to Skull Mountain