Mutant Future type game

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Re: Mutant Future type game

Postby Xhaosdaemon » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:45 pm

That's cool......give me whatever information you want me to have and make whatever changes you need to make....I will run with it.
Xhaosdaemon

Postby Spanningtree » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:04 pm

I am not sure where we go from here, MF is something I have not played before (for instance I do not have the rules). I did play a bit of GW back in the day though, similar character make up to D&D. Would you like me to roll my own?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby Blood axe » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:44 am

Give me a few days and I'll get something together.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby Xhaosdaemon » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:54 pm

So what be going on? Any thoughts on when things may be getting going or are you still looking for enough players?
Xhaosdaemon

Postby Blood axe » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Im working on characters and getting a hold of all the players. Actual play will be start of NOV.
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby Xhaosdaemon » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:20 pm

OK cool, just keep me posted and email me my character when you are done with it (the stuff that you wish for me to have knowledge of at least). :-)
Xhaosdaemon

Postby Adapt » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:39 am

Zyzzyx

Meet Zyzzyx! He was once a humble larva in the vast earth hives of his people. Like anyone born to the soldier caste, he grew larger and larger on a steady diet of enzyme-liquified meat. While the drones born during his brood season developed multiple carrying arms and storage pouches, he developed barbed striking appendages and powerful clawed feet. He and his brood mates, though young, enjoyed a happy existence of flying around and slaughtering colonies of smaller - and very annoying - mutant insects.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and while he was out on patrol one day a swarm of enormous hornets came and wiped out the entire hive. Confused by the sudden loss of his connection to the hive mind, Zyzzyx wandered aimlessly until he stumbled upon a village of strange creatures. some of them had strange powers, some of them had no powers at all, and some of them had parts of their bodies that were made out of something called "metal". He had no place else to go, and the villagers didn't seem to mind his presence, so he decided to stick around.

At first, communicating with the villagers was difficult. For some reason, they didn't understand what things like "Ch ch ch ch clik clik" and "Zikkk ki ki ki zik zik" meant. What was wrong with them? He tried to copy the funny sounds the villagers kept making with their mouths, but it was no use. Why couldn't they just make clicking noises? Eventually, he figured out that he could send them his thoughts, just like he used to do with his hive mates. He wishes that he could hear their thoughts too, especially since so much of what they do is strange and confusing, but so far he hasn't been able to do so. There must be something wrong with the villagers. What strange creatures!
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

ADAPT's RPG Blog
My RPGNow Store
Adapt

Postby Xhaosdaemon » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 am

Just curious as to how things are proceeding to get the game started. I am looking forward to seeing what you came up with for me.
Xhaosdaemon

Postby ancarr13 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:33 am

is there still open space in this game?
And is there someoen willing to help me with my character sheet?

I do have a sheet made, but its my first one so im expecting mistakes
-Whats THAC0?
-Are you Serious?
-Yeah, whats THAC0?
-Just...just go, get out of here
ancarr13

Postby Blood axe » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:25 am

Yup, no problem- post what you have.