Mutant Future/metamorphosis Alpha returns!

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

Mutant Future/metamorphosis Alpha returns!

Postby mightyeroc » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:25 pm

So I have been going back over my notes from last summer's MF/MA campaign and I can't wait to dive back in this summer.

Since last summer the Forum changed so all the write ups from before are on the old Forum board. I will attempt a re-cap or something here soon. Also since Oct 2010 I got suckered by Gamma World 4e. I know, I know..... it's pretty cool in it's own right but it is NO WAY going to replace GW1e, MF, MA1e for me. It had some fun stuff in it too to be sure and I have DM'd quite a bit of it. Again in the long term it pales to the simpler rules sets and my DM style works tons better with the older systems.

Anyway keep your eyes posted as I hope to have some pics this time around as well, I don't use alot of minis for this campaign but a few will make an appearance. As well as some of the photos I use to show settings, gear etc.

Also it seems that some of the PC's from last summer may not be returning so a a few new cast members will hopefully be joining, or the party is going to get considerably smaller!!! Perhaps I may start some Mutant Future Hirelings & Henchman!?!?!? Do a little mutation add-ons to a few rolls on the Meatshields generator.

More Soon!
Bree-yark!
mightyeroc

Return to Mutant Future