Duchy of Valnwall Kickstarter

For discussion of all things Labyrinth Lord.

Duchy of Valnwall Kickstarter

Postby taskboy3000 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:44 am

Labyrinth Lords and Ladies,

Be it known that Peter Spahn of Small Niche Games has launched another capital campaign in the form of a Kick-Starter to found the production of another fine supplement to Our Faire Hobby entitled Guidebook to the Duchy of Valnwall.

Be it also known that this Kick-Starter has, in its first week, raised over $1750, unlocking the first three stretch goals which are mini-adventures set in Valnwall by several well-known and talented scribes.

But fear not! There is yet time to add your voice to sixty seven brave souls who have already backed this project. Several more stretch goals await us, including mini-adventures from Paul Go, Matt Jackson, Jeff Sparks, Erik Tenkar and Your Humble Town Cryer.

For as little as $25, you will get the guidebook and all the mini-adventures unlocked by stretch goals in a convenient PDF format AS WELL AS A SPECIAL EDITION HARDCOVER VERSION OF THE PREVIOUSLY MENTION CONTENT. You will also get a good deal of Small Niche Games' back catalog.

Head over to the Kick-Starter page for additional details and thank you for your kind attention.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/665143704/guidebook-to-the-duchy-of-valnwall
--
Joe Johnston
http://tabletoponthedesktop.blogspot.com/
taskboy3000

Re: Duchy of Valnwall Kickstarter

Postby bighara » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:39 pm

Mwahaha! You waste your time, Taskboy! They will never meet MY stretch goal! Within the secret monkey labs, I have concocted an adventure FOR THE AGES!! Yet it shall never see the light of day, for I shall CAST IT INTO THE FIRES OF OBLIVION once the goal is missed! AH-HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:
bighara

Postby greyarea » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:42 pm

You think your adventure is great? My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives. I'm sure my adventure, secret until revealed, will put yours to shame. Pity that we will never know unless the goals are met!
greyarea

Postby bighara » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:09 pm

greyarea wrote:You think your adventure is great? My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives. I'm sure my adventure, secret until revealed, will put yours to shame. Pity that we will never know unless the goals are met!

Ah, but you forget the Faster Monkey slogan!

"Who writes this crap?!"

Wait- ignore that. :?
bighara

Return to Labyrinth Lord