Clockwork Gnome Publishing

This forum is for publisher introductions, particularly for publishers who are licensees of Goblinoid Games' titles, but other publishers of relevant products are also welcome. This area will replace the publisher forums below by April 5th 2011.

Re: Clockwork Gnome Publishing

Postby RAD Colin » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:22 pm

So Allen, any news, and what kind of price point are we looking at for Morithal?

Colin
Radioactive Ape Designs - Award-Nominated Publisher of Atomic Highway and other fine games!
RAD Colin

Postby AllenTaliesin » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:24 am

You read my mind. I had just popped over to talk about how things are proceeding. We are in final edits and layout now. A little later than I would like, but that is entirely my fault. It wouldn't be a release without some delays, right? :) So we are slightly behind schedule. I apologize for that.

Price point for the PDF will be $2.00 for the LL version. I am still working on PoD, but no more than $6.00-$7.00 is my goal. This is my first time handling PoD on RPGNow, so I am learning as I go. PoD will appear soon after the PDF release. Basically as soon as I get a sample copy back to make sure every thing is right.
Owner/Publisher
www.clockworkgnome.com
AllenTaliesin

Postby RAD Colin » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Excellent news, mate. I've PM'd you, by the way. :)

Colin
Radioactive Ape Designs - Award-Nominated Publisher of Atomic Highway and other fine games!
RAD Colin

Postby AllenTaliesin » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:03 am

Got it and responded. :)
Owner/Publisher
www.clockworkgnome.com
AllenTaliesin

Postby AllenTaliesin » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:40 am

Just wanted to provide a quick update on our first LL offering, Morithal, Lord of Unceasing Hunger. The holidays naturally derailed some things and I decided I wanted to add a few nuggets of detail to book, which I think will benefit the work but have delayed things slightly. One of those things was a brief discussion on the Mythic Underworld as it appears in this book, which doubles as the subterranean home for creatures like the duergar and dark elves.

I had hoped to release before Christmas, but I suspect it will come out the week after or just after the New Year. I have been doing some late nights but I am really happy with how it is coming together. I will be sure to announce the release in product forum and drop a note when it is ready. This book has taken a lot of work compared to its final page count, but I think it was worth it. I hope you feel the same.
Owner/Publisher
www.clockworkgnome.com
AllenTaliesin

Postby Sizzaxe » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Thanks CGP! I checked out your site and was duly impressed. You LL stuff is on my definitely buy list. Morithal looks awesome btw.
Sizzaxe
"DMs only roll dice for the sound they make." -- Gary Gygax
http://classicrpgrealms.blogspot.com
Sizzaxe

Postby AllenTaliesin » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:24 am

Thank you! The Morithal PDF will be released within the next 24 hours. I will post here and the product forum when it becomes available. Once I receive a print copy and get a chance to review, the Print on Demand will go on sale.

I should mention I needed to cut the sample temple. However, I will be offering the temple as a free download at the website. The book will also be slightly cheaper as a result.
Owner/Publisher
www.clockworkgnome.com
AllenTaliesin

Postby AllenTaliesin » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:57 am

After a longer road than originally intended, Morithal, Lord of Unceasing Hunger is finally live. :D

You can purchase it at RPGNow/DrivethruRPG.
Owner/Publisher
www.clockworkgnome.com
AllenTaliesin

Previous

Return to Publishers