Converting Exalted into Mutant Future.

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

Re: Converting Exalted into Mutant Future.

Postby Victorian » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:51 pm

I look forward to seeing this completed, mostly so I can steal bits of it. ;p
Victorian

Postby Agrippa » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:05 am

I'm considering making each broad Exalt type in thier own threads. Solars, Abyssals and the like. Is that a good idea?
Agrippa

Postby Atomic Ray » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Agrippa wrote:Infernal Exalted

Necroposter I know but still...a giant purple crab arm with a huge eyeball on it...yikes and egads!
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby Atomic Ray » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Agrippa wrote:I'm considering making each broad Exalt type in thier own threads. Solars, Abyssals and the like. Is that a good idea?

Where have you taken this idea?

The art from Exalted always inspires me..collected the books primarily for this reason :shock:
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby Agrippa » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:31 am

Atomic Ray wrote:
Agrippa wrote:Infernal Exalted

Necroposter I know but still...a giant purple crab arm with a huge eyeball on it...yikes and egads!

That guy's the Defiler, the Infernal's techie/designated sorcerer/sage.

Atomic Ray wrote:
Agrippa wrote:I'm considering making each broad Exalt type in thier own threads. Solars, Abyssals and the like. Is that a good idea?

Where have you taken this idea?

Solars
Abyssals
Infernals
Terrestrials

I've only started with the Terrestirals, I need four replacement pictures and I'm having trouble deciding what mutations to use for particular Charms/Charm trees. I might need some help with this.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Fri May 17, 2013 1:36 am

The Defiler's name is Bitter Copal. He's from the country of An-Teng and was drafted into the Realm's navy as a doctor. He couldn't speak the language and doctor he was assisting was a drunkard. They were performing surgery on the captain's arm whilr the ship's drunk doctor accidentially crippled the Dragon-Blooded captain's arm, trying to "correct" Bitter Copal's proper surgical care, resulting in it's amputation by the Infernal to be, all to save the captain's life. Bitter Copal was then framed for the botched surgery and the captain drew his blue jade wave cutter deiklave and cut off Bitter Copal's arm at the shoulder. Bitter Copal then prayed to his homeland's divine patron, the Yozi She Who Lives in Her Name, for salvation. So she graciously Exalted him as a Defiler Caste Infernal and replaced his arm with a shapeshifting demon. He then used his demonic powers to slaughter his captain and fellow crewmen, leaving the drunken doctor for last and sparring the lives of those sailors who showed kindness towards him.
Agrippa

Previous

Return to Mutant Future