Hereticwerks

This area is for people to discuss and/or advertise their blogs. Material for sale should be advertised in the Advertisements forum.

Hereticwerks

Postby garrisonjames64 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:16 am

Hereticwerks is our blog focusing on table-top RPGS. Our Wermspittle setting is based on Labyrinth Lord. Our ongoing weekly play-along serial, Bujilli, uses Labyrinth Lord for resolving combats and encounters. We have dozens of unique monsters, spells and other stuff, with more on the way.

Recently we posted Pretty Young Things (20 Eloi NPCs), Fine Young Cannibals (20 Morlock NPCs), Rarebit Fiends in Wermspittle, and Don't Look Under the Bed. We post stuff regularly, including a Sunday Summary every week.
garrisonjames64

Re: Hereticwerks

Postby garrisonjames64 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:10 pm

So...after some really wretched health issues, and a lovely hard drive crash to make it even more special, Hereticwerks is back. To prove it we just posted a free PDF mini-adventure dual-statted for Labyrinth Lord and Swords & Wizardry, and we put it all together in under 16 hours as a sort of hare brained personal challenge. No, it isn't perfect, but it is done and out there and will now open the way to some new stuff. If you're interested, here's the link to our post about the Free PdF: http://hereticwerks.blogspot.com/2014/06/free-rpg-day-have-free-mini-adventure.html.
Have a great Free RPG day!
Jim
garrisonjames64

Postby greyarea » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Welcome back!
greyarea

Postby rredmond » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:14 pm

And you have pretty good taste in old school magazines. :)

http://hereticwerks.blogspot.com/2014/0 ... sue-9.html

Good stuff, downloaded the module!

--Ron--
DOWNLOAD THE NEW ISSUE -- FREE NOW!
CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW!!
Oak Rapp - screaming "die" in orcish b/c it sounds cooler.
Phaser on stun *pew pew*. Phaser on kill *poo poo*!
rredmond

Postby garrisonjames64 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:30 pm

Thanks guys. We're working on a bunch of stuff for Labyrinth lord and a couple other Goblinoid Games titles now that we've finally launched Taglar's Tomb. I'm finishing-up a couple of things to send off to Brave the Labyrinth that I hope they like, and I just dug out a bunch of old stuff from my old AD&D days as well, so maybe we'll have something to contribute to & Magazine one of these days.
garrisonjames64

Return to Bloggers