A request for a Mutant Future RC hybrid character sheet.

This forum is for any small member projects (new monsters, magic items, etc.). Members may request a full forum for special large projects, and this will be considered.

A request for a Mutant Future RC hybrid character sheet.

Postby Agrippa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:36 pm

Over these pix several months I've started to develop a fondness for the semi-retro clone Mutant Future. Thank you Goblinoid Games, sniderman and Dyson Logos. At the same I'm also a bit of a fan of classic Rules Cyclopedia D&D. Separately neither one of them is really enough for me. So here I am asking for an MF/BECMI hybrid character sheet. My specifications are:

1. Three distinct lines for class (including elf, dwarf, ect.), race (pure strain human, mutant human, mastermind, sleeper and others) and an advanced enhancement type (Slayer bloodline, super solider, Exalted, werewolf, vampire, greater fae, demon lord, ect., typically assumed after the game starts.)
  2. It should be compatible with all of my house rules here and these rules (when they're done that is).
  3. The character sheet should include a grid for mutations and have boxes for Mutation Scores, MSmods and a brief description for each.
  4. A spellbook section with lines for spells per day would be appreciated but by no means required.

I'm not exactly sure where to put down everything mentioned but I hope someone here can help.
Agrippa

Re: A request for a Mutant Future RC hybrid character sheet.

Postby Agrippa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 am

I've made a tiny change. Are there any takers now?
Agrippa

Return to Open Workshop