Montreal LL DM/player

For discussion of the Labyrinth Lord Society, Society events, or anything else Society related.

Montreal LL DM/player

Postby flotteur_zygon » Fri May 16, 2014 2:57 am

Hi i'm a huge Labyrinth Lord/OSR fan living in montreal. I can't find anyone to play LL, all my friends & other gamers I encounter are sold to pathfinder and aren't willing to try old school/rule lite games. I have DMed 3.5 for about 10 years and would love to DM for a labyrinth lord group in montreal.

My first language is french, but I wouldn't mind DMing/playing in english (I've been to concordia for 3 years so it won't be a problem).
flotteur_zygon

Re: Montreal LL DM/player

Postby AndrewNI » Fri May 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi there,

I know it's not the same, but you might try setting up an online game via Roll20.net and/or Skype or Google Hangouts. There are usually a number of folks who play older editions looking for a game.

If you have Facebook, you might also try some of the old school gaming groups there. You might be able to find other nearby OSGers that way.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Best of luck!
AndrewNI

Postby beeswax » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:27 pm

hello,

an old post, but if you are still looking for a couple of people to fill chairs at a table i am around montreal. my friend would be interested too. neither of us have much gaming experience, but i have the books and know the basics.

cheers
beeswax

Postby Philocube Proteus » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Hi There!
Another fellow player from Montreal!

I'm an old AD&D DM, but switched my group recently to Mutant Future ... but I would be very interested in your game of Labyrinth Lord ...

Just let me know! (Je parle français!)
Philocube Proteus

Postby beeswax » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:09 pm

greetings wanderer,

i won't be able to visit or stay in montreal until after christmas, but i am still looking for a group to play with. perhaps we could try to organize something in the mean time. i have a couple of books aside from the core rules and AEC. my email is in my profile if you want to send me a message.

a+
beeswax

Return to Labyrinth Lord Society