Skull Mountain: The Island

greyarea's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Skull Mountain: The Island

Postby badams30 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:41 am

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes motions for the group to ready their weapons, just in case. Then he says "Come out... SLOWLY." Again - if this thing does anything other than come out slowly and peacefully, he'll cut em' to ribbons.
badams30

Postby Craigers07 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:10 am

"Come out now or you're going to get sliced up pilgrim."
Craigers07

Postby Fearghus » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Einar, Thief

Attempting to use some roguish charm, and assuming the covered fellow just might be a scared captive, Einar says, "It's alright. No one wants harm to befall you. Just come out from under that filth and we'll render you aid if needed".
Fearghus

Postby greyarea » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:26 am

A pair of hands slowly emerges from behind the nest of bedding, followed by outstretched arms and a lizardman head. The eyes of the lizardfolk are wide with fear as they dart from person to person. He stands and shuffles out from behind his makeshift fort. His eyes flit to the dead lizardfolk in the room and then back to you.

He stammers.

<<Please. I'm not a warrior or a priest. I'm just a pilgrim. My name is R’sstok. Please, I'm not hurting anyone. Please, just let me go.>>

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 34/34
--Furuk 36/36
Dieter 18/18
--Dandy 23/23
Einar 11/11
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:31 am

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes keeps his sword at the ready, and he looks about nervously... he says to the others "Oh great, he's just a pilgrim. All the same to me. I'm gonna dice em' up. I think he's lying. That's it! He's a goner!" And Grimes will start to lift his sword ominously...

OOC: as he lifts his sword, he'll turn his head and wink at the others. He doesn't trust any lizards, and he would like to kill him, but perhaps this is a good time for good cop/bad cop.
badams30

Postby Fearghus » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Einar, Thief

Taking Grimes bait, Einar steps in. "Stay your blade, friend Grimes: if only for a moment to hear the plight of this pilgrim".

Einar keeps his sword in hand, but lowers it non-threateningly. "I am Einar, pilgrim", the young thief says, not sure how to pronounce the strange name. "How did you fall into company with such a hostile group, and to where does your pilgrimage lead?"
Fearghus

Postby greyarea » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:28 pm

R’sstok is still visibly nervous, eyes flitting about and hands, now dropped, rubbing and clenching them before him. His eyes settle on Grimes and he is trembling with fear, but when Einar speaks he is visibly quite surprised.

His voice gains confidence even as he still trembles in fear.

<<What do you mean, human? Us hosssstile? You are the agresssssorssssss here: attacking and ssssslaughtering lizardfolk without cause. Killing them in their ssssleep,>> with a finger waving in Dieter's direction. <<This is the holy place of the Avatar, a messsssssenger of our gods. I'm on pilgrimage from my village far from here to pay homage to the Avatar and to sssseek counsssscil. I've not come into your holy placesssss killing your kind. I am no raider. No hosssstile.>>

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 34/34
--Furuk 36/36
Dieter 18/18
--Dandy 23/23
Einar 11/11
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes shouts "BULLSH%$! The first lizards we came across tried to kill us without so much as a reason or saying a word to us. You lie... NOW YOU DIE! I'm going to help you get a little closer to your lizard god!" and he raises his sword in a huge, exaggerated arc, like he's going to end it all. Of course, waiting for Einar to someone to stop him.... if no one stops him, I guess he'll chop the pilgrim.
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Dieter - Mage

Dieter will walk up beside Grimes: woah, woah... he will say. This reptile may have some useful information.... to the lizard: A pilgrim for what?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby Craigers07 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:03 am

Furuk laughs at Grimes while he threatens the lizardman. He takes his sword and begins taunting the creature with it.
Craigers07

PreviousNext

Return to Skull Mountain