Stars Without Number

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Stars Without Number

Postby Surfing HalfOrc » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:08 am

Hello All!

It has been a while since I last posted here, but I am starting a new game over at RPOL.Net.

This will be a science-fiction game, using the Stars Without Number rules available for free download here: http://www.sinenomine-pub.com/

The game will be starting here: http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=53986&date=1356839751 very soon. I have three people interested already, but a larger crew would create more story opportunities.

This will be mostly sandbox, but with an overarching plot. The adventure begins in the town of Neuvo Durango, on the frontier world of New Albuquerque. New Albuquerque has lost its space faring capability, but a lucky find might lead to a functioning scout class starship (or small freighter, if enough people are interested).

The base tech level of the game is Tech 2, or Steam Age. Some of the cultures of NA are still Tech 1. This does not mean that the inhabitants of the Tech 1 communities are "primitive," in fact they tend to be the more culturally advanced. These locations are more Knights and Chivalry oriented, probably due to the dragons that hunt for unwary prey.

Let me know if you are interested!
Surfing HalfOrc

Re: Stars Without Number

Postby kjc » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Interested! PM sent. :mrgreen:
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Re: Stars Without Number

Postby Surfing HalfOrc » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:04 am

Sweet! At the moment, I have six players, with four already submitting characters!
We have two Experts, one Warrior, and one Psychic. Just waiting on your character concept and name.
Surfing HalfOrc

Return to Gamer Gatherings