HAPPY THANKSGIVING

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Postby oldgamergeek » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:16 pm

To all My old school friends.
"Our community is like a Heavy Metal concert, full of life and passion. Theirs is like a therapy session needing someone to tell them what to do and how to be happy."
oldgamergeek

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Postby Goblinoid Games » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:29 pm

Happy T-day to you and everyone!

I'm letting some cranberry sauce cool right now. Made pumpkin pie last night. My wife was diagnosed with diabetes this year so this will be an experimental year. The pumpkin pie has no sugar, I uses a stevia-based sweetener, and the crust is with almond flour and another low carb flour. Bought an ice cream maker too so we'll fire that up, substituting the stevia for the sugar.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby oldgamergeek » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:12 pm

I am a Diabetic as well so I know her pain your pie recipe should work well. My feast is based on the health needs of all My guests. We will be gaming all weekend long like in the old days.
"Our community is like a Heavy Metal concert, full of life and passion. Theirs is like a therapy session needing someone to tell them what to do and how to be happy."
oldgamergeek

Postby tumblingdice » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Thanks, old gamer geek. You as well. This will be my first turkey day with the missus and peanut. Peanut hasn't been born yet, but s/he's with us just the same. :D
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby Thakazum » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Happy thanksgiving, all. This year my wife and I are out of the country so it's a little strange for us. We're used to being around family, pigging out, sleeping to football, etc. We're going to an American bar later on that's serving some kind of turkey dinner.

Kind of jealous of oldgamergeek getting his gaming on all weekend. That would be fun.
Thakazum

Postby Blood axe » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Return to Open Discussion