introductory adventure?

For discussion of the majic noir Pacesetter game by Michael Curtis.

introductory adventure?

Postby mkotschi » Tue May 07, 2013 2:50 am

Howdy,

I enjoyed reading through the Majus preview. It is a very evocative setting. But I must ask is there any plan to publish an introductory adventure similar to The Haunting for CoC.

Thanks
Party like its 1974!
mkotschi

Re: introductory adventure?

Postby Goblinoid Games » Fri May 10, 2013 3:56 pm

There won't be one in the rule book, but I know that Michael has an adventure he has used. I'm planning to talk to him about publishing it, and I think it would serve as a good intro adventure.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby sniderman » Fri May 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Goblinoid Games wrote:There won't be one in the rule book, but I know that Michael has an adventure he has used. I'm planning to talk to him about publishing it, and I think it would serve as a good intro adventure.

Michael was kind enough to send it to me for potential use at a convention. Although I was unable to schedule time to use it, I agree that it's a perfect introductory adventure. I think he used it as a playtest module as well, so it really spells out the setting and the basics of what the characters can do.
sniderman

Postby mkotschi » Sat May 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Thanks for the info, I hope that adventure does get published. I have some of my own ideas, but I'd really like to see how the author puts things together. Everything I'm coming up with seems to be Call of Cthulhu minus Cthulhu and upon reflection I don't get the feeling that Majus is neccesarily a horror game. Either way thanks for what you do, I can't wait for the final product.
Party like its 1974!
mkotschi

Postby merias » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Just wanted to bump this topic - it would be great to see the intro adventure for Majus. Is there any way to get a hold of this?
merias

Postby bighara » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:42 pm

sniderman wrote:
Goblinoid Games wrote:There won't be one in the rule book, but I know that Michael has an adventure he has used. I'm planning to talk to him about publishing it, and I think it would serve as a good intro adventure.

Michael was kind enough to send it to me for potential use at a convention. Although I was unable to schedule time to use it, I agree that it's a perfect introductory adventure. I think he used it as a playtest module as well, so it really spells out the setting and the basics of what the characters can do.

Well, bring it to Garycon 2015, then!
bighara

Return to MAJUS