Greyhawk OOC Chat

greyarea's P-B-P game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Greyhawk OOC Chat

Postby badams30 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:11 am

greyarea wrote:
Spanningtree wrote:
greyarea wrote:Speaking of slow posts, I'm sorry for my absence. Between family stuff, leaving my job, prepping to move, and the whole lot, I haven't kept up here as I was hoping to. I shall do better in the new year.

Holy mackerel, that's a lot of stuff. I hope the move and job are for the good!

The job is definitely for the better: a step up in my career at a great place. The move is to North Carolina, so it depends on what you think of that place, tho I hear it's nice.

All the crazy HB2 stuff aside, North Carolina is where all the coolest hipsters are. Trust me. I know cool hipness.
badams30

Postby connivingsumo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:16 am

badams30 wrote:All the crazy HB2 stuff aside, North Carolina is where all the coolest hipsters are. Trust me. I know cool hipness.

Uh... he means second to Colorado, North Carolina is where all the cooolest hipsters are. :ugeek:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby badams30 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:52 am

connivingsumo wrote:
badams30 wrote:All the crazy HB2 stuff aside, North Carolina is where all the coolest hipsters are. Trust me. I know cool hipness.

Uh... he means second to Colorado, North Carolina is where all the cooolest hipsters are. :ugeek:

Yeah, that's it. You've been eating too many of those funny Colorado brownies. (PS, send me some of those for Xmas, will ya?)
badams30

Postby connivingsumo » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:25 pm

badams30 wrote:
connivingsumo wrote:

Yeah, that's it. You've been eating too many of those funny Colorado brownies. (PS, send me some of those for Xmas, will ya?)

haha, I don't - but I would if it twernt (highly!) illegal! oh, wait... :? you're a law man, so you're kinda testing me, aren't ya!? :shock:
:lol: :lol:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby greyarea » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:21 pm

connivingsumo wrote:
badams30 wrote:
connivingsumo wrote:Calmert: Cleric
Calmert looks to the more quiet and sneakier of his companions, and whispers "Caydon, Tavin, care to have a look through the cracked door?"

Dammit, Jim. Caydon's DEAD!

Wuuuutt??? Quit making fake quotes! :x :lol:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
greyarea

Previous

Return to Enter the World of Greyhawk