Timemaster Play-by-post game starting next week!

For discussion of the TIMEMASTER RPG now owned by Goblinoid Games, originally published by Pacesetter in 1984.

Timemaster Play-by-post game starting next week!

Postby sniderman » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Once I return from Gary Con, I plan to run a Timemaster PbP here on the Goblinoid Games forums. This is be a runthrough of the the adventure I'm running at the con titled "Postage Due." Here's the blurb:

An undelivered letter in mid-1800 America has thrown the timeline into chaos. What does this single piece of correspondence contain that makes it so critical to future events? Time Corps agents will be dispatched to the point of incursion to ensure the mail goes through!

I'll be taking apps to play when I get back. Pre-gens will be provided just to keep things moving on this one-shot. It might be a good way for some folks to get introduced to the system, the setting, and the nuances of the Action Table System! If you want to learn how to play, no better way than to hurl yourself headfirst into the Continuum! Post in this thread if you'd like more info or wish to sign up. (Six PCs max.)
sniderman

Re: Timemaster Play-by-post game starting next week!

Postby kipper » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Oh, oh, me, me!! :D
kipper

Return to TIMEMASTER