Games Expo 2013

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Games Expo 2013

Postby gentleman john » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:32 pm

So, I'm plugging my participation in another con. This time it's the 2013 Games Expo in the Hilton Birmingham Metropole. This year I'm going to be running five games over three days. I could have made it seven games, but I'm going to need to be on top form on the Saturday as I'm running two games in the Cthulhu Masters tournament slots. That and I need to eat, drink, sleep and shower. Yes - shower. I like being clean. So, that leaves three games. Unfortunately only one of those is Labyrinth Lord, but I'm going almost totally old-school this year.

The games I'm running at this con are:

Alientown - A scenario for the original Games Workshop version of the Judge Dredd rules.
Fight for Freedom - A swords-and-planets-style game for ICONs.
Through a Crack'd Lens - A 1920s Call of Cthulhu scenario for the Cthulhu Masters tournament.
Surfathulhu - A not-so-serious Call of Cthulhu adventure for those who didn't make it to the final of the Cthulhu Masters tournament.
The Cult of the Moon - A Labyrinth Lord adventure, using the AEC rules.

This makes May a very busy month for me. If anyone from the forums is down at Expo, drop in and say "hi". And, if you have some throat lozenges going spare - or a bacon buttie - I'll be very grateful!

The website for Games Expo is here: http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/
gentleman john

Return to Gamer Gatherings