New to the site LFG

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

New to the site LFG

Postby GreyWolfVT » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:31 pm

I'm new here but I've heard a bit over on The Unseen Servant website about this place and wasn't sure if there was a place to look for pbp game openings on here. I did see the PBP list but those all look like the game "threads". I'm not new to RPG's I'm primarily a old school D&D player even though I started in the 90's around when I was somewhere between age 8 to age 10 and I've been hooked ever since. I have played only a couple other RPG's game systems but I am open to learning new ones.
GreyWolfVT

Re: New to the site LFG

Postby greyarea » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi GreyWolf: welcome. Typically games are advertised in the Gamer Gatherings thread on the boards here. As to systems, Labyrinth Lord tends to have the most games, but you can occasionally find Pacesetter games and Mutant Future games offered as PBP as well. Rumor has it that the Cryptworld game will be opening up soon, and other games will open occasionally as players drop or situations change. And, of course, you can start your own game here.

There are a few people here who play over at Unseen Servant as well, so you might recognize a familiar face (fine, gamertag) or two.
greyarea

Postby GreyWolfVT » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:33 pm

Hey greyarea seen you around Unseen Servant. I don't think I'll be starting any games here still trying to run the one over at Unseen Servant. But I would like to give Mutant Future a tryout eventually.
GreyWolfVT

Postby Spanningtree » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Hey GreyWolf! Good to see you over here as well as Unseen Servant! Game on! :D
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby GreyWolfVT » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Hi Spanningtree good to see some familiar names around here. :)
GreyWolfVT

Return to Open Discussion