Adventure: The Molds & Slimes of Vilnid

For discussion of all things Labyrinth Lord.

Adventure: The Molds & Slimes of Vilnid

Postby Dyson Logos » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:11 pm

(I posted this adventure to my blog last week, and then spent some time working through it to figure out what level I would recommend for people playing it... in the end I think it's best for a party of characters from levels 2-4 - although not too heavily balanced towards the low end of that spectrum - you definitely want to average about level 3 to 3.5, and a level 5 character in the mix wouldn't make it too much of a cakewalk - hopefully)

The Molds and Slimes of Vilnid is a site-based encounter for 6-8 Labyrinth Lord characters of levels 2-4. It explores a series of slime pits and the attached watch tower from where vile fungal experiments are spawning and overrunning the area.

It is a 12-page digest-sized PDF. It's meant to be printed out as such, because the middle two pages have the map cut between them and the module is harder to use without the maps printed together in that manner. If you will be running it from the PDF, I'd suggest grabbing the map HERE so you have it in one piece (albeit without the numbers).

You can download the PDF of the adventure site here: http://rpgcharacters.wordpress.com/2014 ... he-master/
Dyson's Dodecahedron
an RPG blog with a butt-load of maps
Dyson Logos

Return to Labyrinth Lord