New 2E Game starting up at Unseen Servant

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

New 2E Game starting up at Unseen Servant

Postby rredmond » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:01 am

Game is starting and "Looking for" thread is here: http://www.unseenservant.us/forum/viewt ... f=21&t=810

Description of the game as per the DM, if you are interested head on over:
Shonuff wrote:Hey guys.

I'm looking to maybe gain some more stories and current events for my ongoing campaign world i'm working on. I am looking to see if there would be any interest in a 2nd Edition AD&D game based in a high magic custom world.

I have hundreds of pages of ancient, old and even current history, tons of NPCs and events recorded to make this not some simple cardboard cutout copy of an already established world. I have DMed over 15 PBP games with over 6 people per party ( and even ran two games in the same dungeon simultaneously with eachgroup competing against each other for the "prize") on sites like Giant In The Playground and others.

The world begins like any other D&D fantasy world, but soon, you'll find some things are different. The age old elf/dwarf animosity thing is turned on it's ear. Gods affect the world more than just answering spell requests. And the rich destructive history of the world can be seen as it currently is in its 6th Age.

Looking for about 5 or 6 people who want to explore a new world, a non printed, already tread through city that rivals Waterdeep and Greyhawk combined. An interest that urges exploration of the WildReach, a land that has yet to be reclaimed by humans since the last Scourging and turn of the new Age.

I'll take veteran players and newbies alike. I'm pretty lenient with characters, as long as you're not min/maxing or powergaming.

Any takers?
DOWNLOAD THE NEW ISSUE -- FREE NOW!
CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW!!
Oak Rapp - screaming "die" in orcish b/c it sounds cooler.
Phaser on stun *pew pew*. Phaser on kill *poo poo*!
rredmond

Return to Gamer Gatherings