do you game intoxicated?

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

do you game intoxicated?

Postby drizzit » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:41 pm

if you are not drug friendly you have no reason to be reading this.
if you are still reading and not drug friendly there is no need to comment please.
thank you for you consideration.

not completely smashed (although that's fine if that's how you do :P, to each there own. ) but partaking whilst or before gaming? i myself am a stoner i hate drinking,cigarets,pills,coke,uppers etc. i enjoy all psycho actives but would have to take alot of brakes if i wear to play whilst tripping. but iv seen people who've been playing since D&D came out and they run huge miniature war's and campaigns all with little landscapes that run a good 6ft and player/monster figures, its awesome but at the same time there getting or already are smashed drunk and getting stoned. every new gaming group i go to half the people there are smoking with me by the end of the session so im just curious on this? im not trying to start trouble here if your anti-drug and a official DARE officer please don't bash this post. like i said up there ^to each there own. everyone like's what they like im not ganna hate people for that, even if it ruin's life's regardless of what we do people will still do what THEY want.
Last edited by drizzit on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I now view my long road as a search for truth in my own heart, in the world around me,
and in the bigger questions of purpose and of existence. How does one define good and evil." - Drizzt Do'Urden (full name Drizzt Daermon N'a'shezbaernon)
drizzit

Re: do you game intoxicated?

Postby 3llense'g » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:19 pm

I don't see how "to each their own" comes into it if what they're doing is fundamentally illegal. Just my 2c. ;)
Vornheim & Searchers of the Unknown is all you need! Read my blog, Countersong!
3llense'g

Postby drizzit » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:09 pm

if you are not drug friendly you have no reason to be reading this.
if you are still reading and not drug friendly there is no need to comment please.
thank you for you consideration.

it's also illegal to rape,steal,kill, and even bully. although it happens everyday im in no means supporting those things. theirs nothing immorally wrong with taking "drugs" that have been used by shamen's from the beginning of human existence. when i say (to each their own) i also mean * ^follow the symbol for meaning not the following sentence. pot is also becoming excepted all over the world. it's helping people and some states are trying to pass laws for recreational use to distribute it in way's like alcohol ( i know alcohol is bad and all drugs probably are bad in most people's eye's who don't use that drug - aspirin is a more lethal drug then my herb and we feed it to everyone and if you wanna tell me smoking is bad i can eat and vaporize my chosen substance). its already legal in some state's and turning mass profit for our country, we can grow and sell this product in our own country and stop supplying criminals that sell said "drugs" that fund bullshit and killing over the all mighty dollar. everyone is addicted/has there own escape some might build trains others do drugs. when i say drug you can also gain insight with help from substances, im not saying steal moms money and go out an smoke some crack an shoot some H and get high. id rather smoke my herb to gain insight when i want an be able to cope with the world without a doctor giving me three anti depressant scripts then telling me my mind is unfit for society. then ill take my acid or shrooms on the weekend and i still have a good time without hurting anyone or myself and i don't turn into a glass of orange juice... set and setting is vary important. theirs nothing that is meant for everyone, everyone is different. we've also been testing MDMD in alot of good research now. and using Mescaline, psilocybin, psilocin and LSD to help terminally ill patients cope with death. there's also alot of research id like to try personally on DMT and Transitioning to other realms.
i am by no means trying to insult you sir, id guess your a fun person to game with. especially if your on this forum

my choice is what I choose to do
and if I'm causing no harm
it shouldn't bother you
your choice is who you choose to be
and if your causin' no harm
then you're alright with me

"Burn One Down
-BEN HARPER
"I now view my long road as a search for truth in my own heart, in the world around me,
and in the bigger questions of purpose and of existence. How does one define good and evil." - Drizzt Do'Urden (full name Drizzt Daermon N'a'shezbaernon)
drizzit

Postby drizzit » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:19 pm

fundamental's are different to everyone.
drizzit

Postby drizzit » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:27 pm

the people i talked about in the first post are well over 40 and have lived vary successful stable lives. two of which are veterans, with alcohol and marijuana by there side's for the most part.
drizzit

Postby drizzit » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:33 pm

iv also worked for alot of landscapers and contractors who ride around all day building junk or fixing junk that have there big veil of coke and get paid something like 50-120 dollar's an hour but noone ever seems to care or even know about that, and some of my co-workers in those situations were heroin junkies. its always fun to need the help of someone else to lift/move something so you dont get crushed or fall as there nodding out...
drizzit

Postby 3llense'g » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:26 am

drizzit wrote:i am by no means trying to insult you sir, id guess your a fun person to game with. especially if your on this forum

Fair enough, sorry if I offended you. :)
Vornheim & Searchers of the Unknown is all you need! Read my blog, Countersong!
3llense'g

Postby drizzit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:44 pm

:D thank you im happy we didn't have a troll duel (witch i am by no means good at.) . and regardless of anything said in this post im not pushing my view's or trying to encourage people to do drugs. seriously thank you for writing that i appreciate it.
drizzit

Return to Open Discussion