LLS Discounts?

For discussion of the Labyrinth Lord Society, Society events, or anything else Society related.

LLS Discounts?

Postby petespahn » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:43 pm

I'm getting ready to publish my Chronicles of Amherth setting for Labyrinth Lord and I was wondering if there was a contact list for members of the LLS. I'd like to send out a discount coupon to all members but I'm not sure if 1. It's possible, 2. It's allowed, and 3. It's even wanted. Any help would certainly be appreciated.

Pete
Small Niche Games
NEW: Tower of Boon Companions: A Swords & Wizardry WhiteBox adventure for 3rd-5th level characters.
Also check smallnichegames out on Google+
petespahn

Re: LLS Discounts?

Postby Goblinoid Games » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:01 pm

There is a list that goes out for game finder purposes (only those people who gave approval are on the list), but we don't give out the full member email list in order to guard against spammers but also to preserve member privacy. Licensees of any GG games can submit ads, coupons, news, etc. via the newsletter, which is going to start up again within the next few weeks. We are going to revise how we do it so I'll make a post here when we're ready and that will give the info about how to proceed.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Re: LLS Discounts?

Postby petespahn » Sun May 01, 2011 3:33 am

Ok thanks for clarifying.

Pete
Small Niche Games
NEW: Tower of Boon Companions: A Swords & Wizardry WhiteBox adventure for 3rd-5th level characters.
Also check smallnichegames out on Google+
petespahn

Return to Labyrinth Lord Society