My U-con report

For discussion of the Labyrinth Lord Society, Society events, or anything else Society related.

My U-con report

Postby oldgamergeek » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Here is a break down of My U-Con experience, I arrived at the Eagle Crest Hotel on Friday October 26 around 12:30 and went to game registration after checking My bags at the front desk.I was greeted by U-Con staff. They helped get Me squared away and ready for My ROTWORLD game. At the game I had four players ready to take on the Zombie Apocalypse. The four players started out in a generic city and proceeded to fight their way north to a shelter dealing not only with Zombies but raiders and Government misinformation. everyone asked about getting the rule book!
I hung around after My game and played in a Swords&Wizardry white box event. My Elven Archer rolled hit after hit and then made minimum damage. I did manage to survive.
Saturday I ran a Stars without Number game then checked out the dealers room picked up some stuff played in a couple other games. My Mutant Future game was on Saturday night and had a 50's sci fi vibe to it We had two Mutant Humans and Two basic Androids searching for missing villagers the search widened to other villages as the players gathered clues and tracked down a Unidentified Flying Object. The object was tracked to a Mountain base and the players fought off guard robots and a couple cyborg commandos to end the kidnapping.
Sunday found Me running a Labyrinth Lord event this was My famous random dungeon crawl. I used the monster cards I found on Dragons Foot to make a "monster deck" everyone had a good time. I spent the rest of the day talking to people and playing OSR games. next thing I know it was over and time to go home. I look forward to running games at the next con.
I would like thank Goblinoid Games for the prize support it was well received by all. I am all ready planning for next year.
"Our community is like a Heavy Metal concert, full of life and passion. Theirs is like a therapy session needing someone to tell them what to do and how to be happy."
oldgamergeek

Return to Labyrinth Lord Society